Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Coupons and Discounts Discuss offer for Visa card holders in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; I just saw this on the Disney card website: Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Walt Disney World Resort In honor of the Happiest Celebration on Earth, we are rolling out the ...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator

offer for Visa card holders

I just saw this on the Disney card website:

Character Meet ‘N’ Greet
    Walt Disney World Resort
    In honor of the Happiest
    Celebration on Earth, we are
    rolling out the red carpet with
    special benefits for Disney’s
    Visa® Cardmembers*

Picture of Disney character, Tinklebell at Cinderella's castle; Happiest Celebration On Earth, Walt Disney Parks & Resort
    Disney Disney

Disney and Me:
    Opening on July 8th, 2005, Cardmember-exclusive Character Meet ‘N’ Greet event with keepsake 5x7 photo. Initially offered every day at Epcot®, Innoventions West from 1:30pm to 4:30pm1

This is just one of the great benefits available to you! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Walt Disney World® Resort” Category.

*Disney and Me valid 7/08/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney’s Visa® Credit Card from Chase for entry into Disney and Me. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

1Limited to 6 people per card. Operating times, days of the week, locations and appearance of Characters may vary. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one 5x7 keepsake photo per valid cardmember account.

Offer made by Disney - Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    soooo..pretty much only ppl with good credit get to do this...LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    we used to do the white glove treatment..anyone remember that? i believe it was visa also(i could be really wrong though)...when you checked in they gave you a pouch w/ mickey's glove printed on it and one year you got a pin collector neckstrap thingy...you were able to eat as much as you wanted and take a pic w/ mickey...it was always wayyy to much food!!! talk about rolling me out of each meal
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

towncrier is offline A-Ticket holder
    It was American Express (the former official card of WDW).

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I just got a coupon from Disney Visa for 20% off tours. I have already booked my Dolphins in Depth Tour for Dec 6th, can I call up and get the discount. I am hoping they will honor this. If not then I will just cancel and rebook with the discount. It's 60.00 off my bill. I am going to call later on today.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

we have been getting some cool offers too

and I checked out the website - we can get advance screening movie tickets for Disney movies

anyone that doesnt have one - Lou has the link to apply -here on the site

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Well I called and they credited my account for the 60.00. I am so happy!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by towncrier
    It was American Express (the former official card of WDW).
    Welcome to the boards!!! I really liked those fanny packs and the little books about WDW. I asked about anything free from Bank One/JP Morgan and the CM chuckled.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I got the Visa card a while back and around 3 weeks after I got it, they started offering $25 gift certificates for people who signed up. I was mad!
    But I did get the pretty Bambi card about a month ago so that is much more exciting then the red card was.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    When i signed up i got a free pin. Will have to do the picture thing

I got the 25 gift card

got to redeem those points for the trip

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    I just saw this on the Disney card website:

Character Meet ‘N’ Greet
    Walt Disney World Resort

Disney and Me:
    Opening on July 8th, 2005, Cardmember-exclusive Character Meet ‘N’ Greet event with keepsake 5x7 photo. Initially offered every day at Epcot®, Innoventions West from 1:30pm to 4:30pm.

My family got to do this last week - it was terrific! We got there just a few minutes after 1:30 and were 4th in line. A nice CM took our information & credit card #, and gave us our certificate for the free 5x7" photo. We were shown into the meet & greet room about 5 minutes to 2 p.m.

Inside were Mickey and Minnie and a couple of Photopass Photographers. They were great! We weren't rushed at all, and the photographer took several candid shots as well as a couple of group photos. They were very patient with my 2 yr. old son, who took a few minutes to warm up. I believe they took 9 pictures all together, plus a couple with my own camera. The only negative I could see was that the lighting in the room gave the pictures a somewhat brownish cast, and the backdrop was not the prettiest.

I was told that the characters will vary, and they change every half-hour.

You have to stop at the camera center to choose your free picture (you can't redeem the certificate online), but the photos remain available on PhotoPass for 30 days.

Here's my pic!:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page