Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Coupons and Discounts Discuss Fall AP Discounts? in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Hi, were there any fall AP discounts released this year, or am I too early? I might have missed them. Thanks in advance for any info!...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Fall AP Discounts?

Hi, were there any fall AP discounts released this year, or am I too early? I might have missed them. Thanks in advance for any info!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Rates for 8/29 - 10/4 are out, code is EXI. Flat discounts of $18 off value, $45 off moderates, and $70 off deluxe/home-away-from-home rack rates.

A few Passholder discounts are available for check-ins through 12/19/05. However, they must be booked online (either by you or your travel agent) and they require 120 day advance purchase and a NONREFUNDABLE deposit of one night's room and tax.

Information from Mousesavers.com
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks, I had not seen the info there.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Rates for 8/29 - 10/4 are out, code is EXI. Flat discounts of $18 off value, $45 off moderates, and $70 off deluxe/home-away-from-home rack rates.

A few Passholder discounts are available for check-ins through 12/19/05. However, they must be booked online (either by you or your travel agent) and they require 120 day advance purchase and a NONREFUNDABLE deposit of one night's room and tax.

Information from Mousesavers.com
    Unfortunately, I've not been able to get the discount on line because I'm less than 120 days away... Has anyone been able to work around that?
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!