Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Coupons and Discounts Discuss Annual Pass - Plastic Cards request! in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; hmmm...wondering...??? since you get plastic room keys with your park passes on it...shouldn't you be able to rent a room then buy an annual pass and have it put on ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    hmmm...wondering...??? since you get plastic room keys with your park passes on it...shouldn't you be able to rent a room then buy an annual pass and have it put on your room key since you are able to upgrade your magic your way pass at any of the park turnstiles?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I'm confused...how did you get money back from upgrading?? Also...do all guest services have paper AP's or are there any in particular that print them on plastic? We will be activating ours at DTD when we arrive. I haven't told my DH that they are going to be paper...he isn't going to be happy.
    Effective January 2005, DVC members now have AP and PAP discounts. We bought our AP vouchers in early 2004 before the price went up, activated them in November 2004, and upgraded with the DVC PAP discount in May 2005. The cost of the normal AP ($420.68) is more than the discounted DVC PAP ($415.35). The DVC AP is $314.18. I'm happy about this and hope I can schedule my trips tp continue to take advantage of this....espcially since I bought into DVC after they got rid of the "free passes."

However, I've been hearing all sorts of stories with DVCers upgrading their APs (from 2004) to PAPs. Some have been getting an even exchange, some were getting charged a small fee, and others (like me!) got $5 and some change back per pass.

All APs and PAPs are printed on paper at all the parks and DTD. Just do your best to keep your pass inside the booklet they give you with all the AP/PAP perks.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    hmmm...wondering...??? since you get plastic room keys with your park passes on it...shouldn't you be able to rent a room then buy an annual pass and have it put on your room key since you are able to upgrade your magic your way pass at any of the park turnstiles?
    I never heard of them putting anyone's AP or PAP on their room keys. Remember your room keys will have different expiration than your AP/PAP.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    but when you have a room key you can get the no expiration option added and use the key as your pass with any unused days 10 years from now so why can't they put an AP on it if you buy one when you book your room..like I said tho...that would be too easy..lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Confused?!?
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Annual Pass - Plastic Cards request!

Plastic RFID cards are here, but if you didn't receive one yet you will have to check with Guest Relations on issuance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123