Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Coupons and Discounts Discuss Free Flights on AirTran with cups at Wendy's in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Borrowed from another board... Fast facts: Each medium/large cup has 1 coupon = Each cup = 1/4 credit 128 cups = 32 credits (That's the LIMIT) Round trip = 16 ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Free Flights on AirTran with cups at Wendy's

Borrowed from another board...

Fast facts:
    Each medium/large cup has 1 coupon = Each cup = 1/4 credit
    128 cups = 32 credits (That's the LIMIT)
    Round trip = 16 credits, so each acct/person can have 2 round trips
    Hence, 32 coupons = free one way flight anywhere in the continental US
    64 coupons = free round-trip flight anywhere in the continental US
    Here are the full details and fine print (see below that for quick take on this):

http://www.airtran.com/wendys_offer.aspx

Quick overview:
    *Offer open only to consumers who have an AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account and are 18 years of age or older as of 11/1/05. Create an acct. here: www.aplusrewards.com
    *Valid:11/1/05 through 12/31/05. Details: Purchase a specially-marked 20 oz. or 32 oz. Coca-Cola beverage at a participating Wendy's - you will find a Proof of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupon printed on the cup. Limit five (5) drinks per transaction. cut out the Proof of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupon along the dotted line. Fill out a 3x5 card with your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) and AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account number and mail in a handwritten business size (#10) envelope along with at least four (4) but no more than one hundred and twenty-eight (128) Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons per stamped envelope. For every 4 incremental Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons along with a properly completed 3x5 card, you will receive one (1) A+ Rewards Credit. Maximum credits you may receive per AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account is thirty-two (32). Only Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons in increments of four and a maximum of one hundred and twenty-eight (128) per stamped envelope with one completed 3x5 card will be credited to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account. The credits received in connection with this offer will expire one year after credits post to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account. Q's? Call 1-866-409-0762
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

AirTran flies out of Flint..... Thanks for the infor Mbabe!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    WOW!! This is such a great deal, we can use AirTran! If any of you DWT'ers get the cups with the coupons and you aren't (ARE NOT)going to be using them PLEASE send me an email or private message and I will pay for the postage if you will mail them to me....

THANKS!

<----- MBabe drinking 128 DCokes
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    same here MB - that's who we're flying on in December
    send some my way - i'll pay for postage

Can you say....lunch at Wendy's?!?!?!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    hmmm, may have to make wendy's lunch plans today
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

omg i dont think i can drink that much diet coke - it better be diet too, a 128 soft drinks??

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    hmmm, may have to make wendy's lunch plans today
    Which one would you like to meet at? I figured that halfway would be somewhere right around Lexington, Kentucky!!!

Kellie if you're out there - we can meet up in Buffalo again and hit wendy's

someone here just suggested dumpster diving to get all those cups - lol

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    someone here just suggested dumpster diving to get all those cups - lol

Yeah... it went through my head too.

I can see it now... people fighting over the trash outside of Wendy's.

<---- MBabe, still drinking
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    spaceship clover and i have been loyally visiting wendy's to drink way too much coke and root beer and discovered something that might help you guys

if you ask for a large water along with whatever you are ordering you can get a cup for free and then if you don't want to drink all that water you can water your plants or give it to your pets or anything else.

but you have to ask for a LARGE otherwise you'll just get a boring yellow wendy's cup.

Quote Originally Posted by figment'smoose
    spaceship clover and i have been loyally visiting wendy's to drink way too much coke and root beer and discovered something that might help you guys

if you ask for a large water along with whatever you are ordering you can get a cup for free and then if you don't want to drink all that water you can water your plants or give it to your pets or anything else.

but you have to ask for a LARGE otherwise you'll just get a boring yellow wendy's cup.
    I'm surprised that they would give you a free large water...especially considering the promotion. Very creative on your part!

4Mickey is offline &quot;But why is the Rum gone?&quot;
    Thanks for the link here! What a great deal! My DH is a huge Wendy's fan so I guess I'll just have to start as well. There is actually one on my way to work. Ugh, I just don't know ifI can do the large DC every morning. ... wait, free flight? Yeah I can!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    Thanks for the link here! What a great deal! My DH is a huge Wendy's fan so I guess I'll just have to start as well. There is actually one on my way to work. Ugh, I just don't know ifI can do the large DC every morning. ... wait, free flight? Yeah I can!
    I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast