Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Coupons and Discounts Discuss September discounts in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; sure that'll be great - I'll pm you my address...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sure that'll be great - I'll pm you my address

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

any current discount codes?

Just wondering if anyone has any new or current discount codes they know of, and are willing to share. I am just starting to shop around for hopefully a trip during the big celebration starting in May.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Planning on purchasing AP's for the first time this year and wanted to know if anybody has heard anything about codes being posted for late June stay? Also...is it customary for someone within the DisneyTrivia community to post those codes as soon as they become available??? Just want to know what I am up against. Plan on making the reservation anyways, but want to take advantage of any savings I can get my hands on! :$$:

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    When I ordered my AP this week, they told me the discounts were only out through mid April so far. You can make ther reservations now, and if a discount comes out call them and they will apply it if it is available.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    what if you already have gotten a discount and find a better one will they give you the better price??

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    The May-July discounts are now available (go to our News page for more information and the codes) and they can and will apply them to an existing reservation!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12