Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Coupons and Discounts Discuss Disney Brings Back Free Dining for Fall!!! in the Money Saving Tips / Budgeting forums; Disney is again offering the Free Dining Plan with a Magic Your Way vacation package for check in dates of August 13 - Sept. 30, 2006!! You can get the ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Disney Brings Back Free Dining for Fall!!!

Disney is again offering the Free Dining Plan with a Magic Your Way vacation package for check in dates of August 13 - Sept. 30, 2006!!

You can get the Magic Your Way plus Dining package for the cost of a regular Magic Your Way package!

The deal is available now for Disney Visa Cardmembers only until April 4th.
    The code is YWL and you must use a Disney Visa to pay for the package. There is a special number available for Disney Travel for Visa customers, too: 407-939-3744.

On April 4th this deal will be available to the general public. You must book by June 4th, 2006 and the number of packages available are limited.

Thanks to MouseSavers.com for the info! I just saved about $1000 on my family's summer trip!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Any chance of them extending it through October???
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellura
    Any chance of them extending it through October???
    I do believe that last year they did end up extending it, but cannot remember how late....

I called TNina Saturday as soon as I heard about this since I knew she's be interested. I was also going to post it this morning, but I see Pat was able to get it up for everyone!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    They did NOT extend the plan through October last year. What they DID extend was the time to book the package. The package ended October 4th last year.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    They did NOT extend the plan through October last year. What they DID extend was the time to book the package. The package ended October 4th last year.

So what did you guys decide to do?????

dixiehound is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does it have to be a check-in date of Aug 13? I am going on to WDW on my honeymoon and we are planning on checking in on Aug 6, and checking out on Aug 13. Is there any way to do get the free dining plan still?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiehound
    Does it have to be a check-in date of Aug 13? I am going on to WDW on my honeymoon and we are planning on checking in on Aug 6, and checking out on Aug 13. Is there any way to do get the free dining plan still?

Your check in dates would have to fall within the listed dates below...August 13 through September 30th. Sorry....

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie

We went last year and our check in was Oct 3 so we got the plan. We even upgraded to a moderate hotel because of it. It was so worth it- I haven't eaten that much in my life and at places we wouldn't have gone to otherwise. I wish I was going back again this year. Can't talk the DH into it.

Does anybody want him?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    My son wants to go to Disney for his bday in Sept. I told him maybe, but now, this makes me think it would be worth it! I can't decide if I should renew my AP (it is up in June) or just do MYW tickets for me and the whole family.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    man, i wish they were offering this in june...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I can't decide if I should renew my AP (it is up in June) or just do MYW tickets for me and the whole family.....

I had the same debate: my AP expires in May. The package requires everyone to have exactly the same tickets (I asked about getting 2 tickets with Water Parks & More and 2 without, but couldn't), so you'd have to buy 1 day passes for everyone including the AP holders, and then extra days for the non-AP's - I'm sure there is some way to make that work out and save money, but that just made me . The difference between renewal and getting a brand new AP is just $42, so I got everyone MYW passes for the summer trip and then will reconsider an AP if I can manage to go back again for MouseFest.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    any chance they might do this next year? is this an annual thing?

If we can dream it, we can do it

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    any chance they might do this next year? is this an annual thing?

There's always a "chance", but never a fact. They did it last year...but it's always a guessing game when it comes to things like this! Kinda like waiting for an AP room discount code for June like I'm doing right now.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    There's always a "chance", but never a fact. They did it last year...but it's always a guessing game when it comes to things like this! Kinda like waiting for an AP room discount code for June like I'm doing right now.
    ok, let's say I have this friend who is going with a Grand Gathering boatload of folks next year. would it be safe for this "friend" to book in January between the dates you just described, hoping to get the free dining?

and say this friend booked Magic Your Way with Dining, would the difference in price be subtracted and/or refunded when it became clear it would be free during those dates?

this is not to say that this friend is already planning his (or her!) next trip, even though the upcoming isn't even close yet and even though that's well over a year away... haha

If we can dream it, we can do it

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Okay, I changed my reservations. We will be arriving at WDW Sept 30 for a week. I was willing to go 3 weeks earlier to get this deal!
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast