Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Birthday meal in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello all! I am going to WDW in May. This will be my first time there for my birthday. My last 2 trips, we had the dining plan, but not ...
    collins316 is offline A-Ticket holder

Birthday meal

Hello all!

I am going to WDW in May. This will be my first time there for my birthday. My last 2 trips, we had the dining plan, but not this time (it was almost too much food. I was planning my whole day around meals)
    Any suggestions for a special palce to eat?
    I am not into V&A's, or really any "artsy" type food.
    It is just the 2 of us. No kids. But I plan on turning into a big kid for my b-day. Even though I'll be 40.
    Any birthday suggestions?

Thanks!

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    WE just got back from disney and I had my birthday at the Liberty tree tavern and it was alot of fun. We made revservations and told them it was my birthday and ordered a birthday cake.They brought out the cake sang happy birthday with the characters who were there.It was great.That morning we couldn't even get all the way down Main St. and i had the happy birthday song sung to me 3 times!!!!! It was great!!!!.Don't forget to get your birthday button,this year they write your name on it.
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

50's Prime Time Cafe may be fun. We celebrated our anniversary there and we got a little cake. Plus, just going to eat is an adventure. Have fun-it's your day!!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    How about L'Originale Alfredo di Roma in Epcot before it closes for good in August, they have the strolling musicians and it's a fun atmosphere . Personally, I'm really going to miss this place.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I had my birthday breakfast last year at 'Ohana and my dinner at Crystal Palace, both were a lot of fun if you're looking for a Character Meal. If not, I really enjoy Alfredo's like everyone else, or also somewhere like Whispering Canyon or Sci Fi Dine In.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney