Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss AUGH!! i'm so confused in the Vacation Planning forums; ok we will be getting there the 29th and relaxing that evening maybe going to downtown disney.. then the 30th 31th 1st 2nd we have park ticket to spend one ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

AUGH!! i'm so confused

ok we will be getting there the 29th and relaxing that evening maybe going to downtown disney.. then the 30th 31th 1st 2nd we have park ticket to spend one full day in each park and i shooting for tickets to mickeys not so scary halloween party on the 31st which is our anniversary..

we have the dinning deal so i have 5 table points and 5 for the quicker meals for me and my hubby..

i do want to have breakfast at chef mickey's one morning and use a table point for it.. and i would also like to do a princess meal.. but i want a nice princess one with the most princess charcters i can get.. but some place that veggie friendly because my hubby dont like meat..

i have until the first of may to figure out where i'm making my rev. too and on what days??

should we have dinner at the castle on halloween night before trick or treating??

and other that the coral resturant in epcot.. wheres some place nice to eat in like animal kingdom and mgm and stuff.. there so many places and choices i'm besides myself

All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

GoofTroop3 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    "i do want to have breakfast at chef mickey's one morning and use a table point for it.. and i would also like to do a princess meal.. but i want a nice princess one with the most princess charcters i can get.. but some place that veggie friendly because my hubby dont like meat."

We are all vegetarians. Any WDW restaurant will have at least one vegetarian meal. We have eaten at both Akershus and CRT for the princess meals. We liked Akershus, but the food was not what we really like and it was limited if you don't eat meat. We prefer CRT because of it's location, the atmosphere of eating in the castle, etc. Service is always good and they serve a veggie meal. What they serve for veg's changes from time to time. We were there in 12/06 and we saw Mary Poppins, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine and Cinderella.

"should we have dinner at the castle on halloween night before trick or treating??"

Not sure about this. If you want to eat in castle w/princess it must be b'fast or lunch. You can do a dinner w/o princess. (Unless they changed it.)

"and other that the coral resturant in epcot"

Personally, I think there are better restaurants in the World Showcase. We like Le Cellier, Chefs de France, and the Rose & Crown. If eating in Future World, we love the Garden Grill. The characters have always been able to spend a lot of time with us there. And Pluto is just great w/ my son. This is on our list every time we go.

".. wheres some place nice to eat in like animal kingdom"

I would recommend making a ressie and then watching for when the ADR's open for the new AK restaurant. That's what I'm doing.

If you have time you could take bus to AKL and eat a Boma. We do not recommend JIKO for a vegetarian. They only offered one veggie dish (we asked) and it was terrible (in our opinion - and we ate it two nights in a row).

" and mgm and stuff.. there so many places and choices i'm besides myself"

The Brown Derby is fantastic. We eat there all the time. You could also consider restaurants on the Boardwalk or in one of the hotels if you are willing to take the boat or walk to get there. Very close to MGM.

I hope you have a wonderful time exploring the restaurants. Oh, and one way we try to decide is by looking at the menus on DISBoards.

Last edited by GoofTroop3; 03-27-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i think i have it figured out.. OK we get ther eon the 29th but its our rest day.. so we may nap then go to planet hollywood for dinner... 30th get up have Breakfast with mickey at chef mickey's then head over to epcot and have dinner at coral reef... 31st breakfast with the princesses at the castle, spending the day in the MK and before the not so scary party head to the room and change into our costumes and grab a quick dinner in the food court before return for the nights events... 1st eat breakfast at foodcourt head over to AK and then play dinner buy ear either eat there or come back to the foodcourt.. not sure.. 2nd our last day food court breakfast and grabing dinner quickly in the park somewhere.. i had planned to spend a day in each park.. but i pretty much seen everything MGM had to offer last time.. i might just go back to MK i dont know yet

me and huby are big on breakfast and dinner.. we usually dont eat lunches too often
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    If you have the full dining plan for all of your days you should really spend more time eating at the restaurants instead of at the food court- the food court will be your counter service and or snack credits and in my opinion it could be a waste of your credits. We really like Mama Melrose's at MGM. All of the restaurants that GoofTroop recommended are great recommendations. Have you tried calling the dining line to get your ADR for your princess breakfast? Your odds of getting in, especially on the 31st are very slim. You might have to plan the rest of your days around when you can get into the Castle. Good luck, though, you never know. I would definitely call asap.
    Dreams Really Do Come True