Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss a few more questions about dinning in the Vacation Planning forums; after reading a lil bit, here are my thoughts or questions.. help me make the right choice ok first quesion is... i'm checking in on the 29th of oct thru ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

a few more questions about dinning

after reading a lil bit, here are my thoughts or questions.. help me make the right choice

ok first quesion is... i'm checking in on the 29th of oct thru nov 3rd... i only have 4 day tickets though.. so do i have 5 days dinning because i have 5 nights at a hotel or do i have 4 days because i only have 4 day tickets???

and 2nd question is.. would you use 2 table points and go to cinderella's palace for breakfast.. or would you go one day to the princess breakfast in epcot and then use the other point another day for breakfast at the crystal palace?

i was thinking of doing somthing like this:

Oct 29th ~rest day ~ go to downtown disney and look around and then eat at planet hollywood for dinner

Oct 30th ~Epcot ~ breakfast with the princesses and dinner at coral reef

OCT 31st ~MGM ~ chef mickey for breakfast and counter service at the hotel because we are going to get ready for the MNSSHP

NOV 1st~ Animal Kingdom ~ hotel for breakfast then dinner at the rainforest

NOV 2nd~ Magic Kingdom ~ Crystal Palace for breakfast and counter for dinner

NOV 3rd ~ check out day~ heading home with maybe a quick stop at downtown disney

and can i book all these at one time.. on the 180 day mark to check in.. or do i have to do each day seprately as they reach their 180 day mark?
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The dining is tied to the number of nights, not the tickets, so you'd have 5 sets of credits each.

Since Tayen is so young, I think your plan as listed would be better than the castle breakfast. That can always be done when she's older and can really appreciate what it means.

I believe you can book everything at the 180 days from check-in date now.
    Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i know the rainforest isnt on the list.. but i figure i'm saving so much on the plan i can pay for one meal on the trip
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy