Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss New Italian Restaurant to replace Alfredo's in the Vacation Planning forums; The L'Originale Alfred di Roma Ristorante is scheduled to close on August 31, 2007. Starting September 1, 2007, this location will become part of the Patina Restaurant Group. Noted for ...
    Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Italian Restaurant to replace Alfredo's

The L'Originale Alfred di Roma Ristorante is scheduled to close on August 31, 2007.

Starting September 1, 2007, this location will become part of the Patina Restaurant Group. Noted for their "Naples" restaurant in Disneyland, the Epcot venue will feature the cuisine of Master Chef Joachim Splichal.

A flagship restaurant is expected to open at this location in the Fall of 2008. As yet no word on the name of the restaurant. It is rumored that it will continue operation during this transition, but booking is not yet available. It will participate in the Magic Your Way Dining plan.
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwdw View Post
    The L'Originale Alfred di Roma Ristorante is scheduled to close on August 31, 2007.

Starting September 1, 2007, this location will become part of the Patina Restaurant Group. Noted for their "Naples" restaurant in Disneyland, the Epcot venue will feature the cuisine of Master Chef Joachim Splichal.

A flagship restaurant is expected to open at this location in the Fall of 2008. As yet no word on the name of the restaurant. It is rumored that it will continue operation during this transition, but booking is not yet available. It will participate in the Magic Your Way Dining plan.
    I have eaten at their restautant at Disneyland's Downtown Disney and it's very good...good service, great atmosphere and very good food.

Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I was worried about what would replace Alfredo's, but no longer. I can't wait for the new venue!
    It's a good thing!