Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss New Annual Passholder Perk in the Vacation Planning forums; From allearsnet.com NEW Annual Passholder Perk! NEW Annual Passholder Perk! Walt Disney World Annual Passholders, regardless of residency, are now eligible for membership in the Disney Dining Experience, and they ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

New Annual Passholder Perk

From allearsnet.com

NEW Annual Passholder Perk!

NEW Annual Passholder Perk! Walt Disney World Annual Passholders, regardless of residency, are now eligible for membership in the Disney Dining Experience, and they can receive $25 off the regular $75 fee to boot! Previously, this membership was only open to Florida residents. The primary benefit of membership is a 20 percent discount on all food and beverages at participating resort hotel and theme park restaurants (valid for a party of up to 10). Membership also includes complimentary resort and theme park parking for dining, as well as invitations to special member-only events. (Note that the Disney Dining Experience Membership card is not accepted on holidays, including New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.) Call (407) 566-5858 (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern) for more information.

EDITOR'S NOTE: According to the customer service representative when I ordered mine (just now!), demand has been high, so allow 4-6 weeks for processing. If you will be visiting Walt Disney World before you receive your membership card, they will email a letter for you to use in its place.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Cool!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm hoping to use it on my next trip!!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    If you prefer to eat in sit-down restaurants at WDW, I highly recommend becoming a member of Disney's Dining Experience.

We have been members for the past five years and use the card every time we go to WDW. The price difference is especially notable if you use it for lunch meals. With the DDE, you end up spending the same amount for a sit-down restaurant as you would for most counter service meals.

Keep in mind that if you want to join you need to apply about two months before your next planned trip. It sometimes takes a while for your cards to be sent to you.

Enjoy!
    Lisa

"No capes!"