Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dining Discuss my 180 days is coming and now i feel the squezze in the Vacation Planning forums; ok.. i have planned out my meals for everyday.. but now i'm nerves about what if when the time comes i dont wanna eat there at the time?? what is ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

my 180 days is coming and now i feel the squezze

ok.. i have planned out my meals for everyday.. but now i'm nerves about what if when the time comes i dont wanna eat there at the time?? what is a good dinner time.. to stop and go eat?? at epcot were going to eat dinner at coral reef what is a good time spot to try and get?

i wanna make my brkfst for as early as i can get them so dont sleep in and get the most out of the days in the park..

and i plan on eating at the rainforest cafe for dinner the day we go to AK.. thats out of pocket not on the dinning deal so is it worth paying for a meal when your already on dinning?? it looks so neat.. i seen the one at Downtown disney and one in Cancun when we were there but weve never ate there before..

does anyone else feel the pinch when it gets close to the day you have to set your plans!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Coral Reef, try for dinner around 7 p.m., if you want to be able to see Illuminations that night.

I'd imagine that Rainforest gets pretty busy at park closing. But you can take up to an hour or so to exit the park, so you might have good luck with a ADR for an hour after closing. As long as you have plans for all your table service credits, paying for one meal isn't a crazy idea. Rainforest is a fun place to try once.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I feel your pain Chrissy....and I still have about 45-ish days till I hit my 180 days....Good luck to ya!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

so about what times is a hour after AK closes?? i know they close early...

and the day we are going to the magic kingdom were going to brkfst at the crystal palace.. (or thats my first idea) but i wanna also do bug's first hair cut at the babershop and i know my best bet is to get there super early! so should i do brkfst at the crystal palace and do it early and rush over to shop or should i have a late brkfst or even ,unch and just head over to the shop as soon as the park opens??

choices choices!!

and i also wonder?? ok with the deal i have planned on dinning.. i'm going to have some counters services left over 2 of them infact..

orignailly this was my thoughts on what to do

monday ~ relax check in day.. dinner at planet hollywood - 1 table services
    tuesday ~ epcot... brkfst with princesses in norway and dinner at coral reef - 2 table services
    wednesday ~ MGM... brkfst chef mickey and dinner at the hotel before MNSSHP - 1 table 1 counter
    thursday ~ AK... brkfst at hotel and dinner at rainforest cafe - 1 counter and paying for a meal
    friday ~ MK.... Brkfast crystal palace and dinner counter service in park - 1 table 1 counter

we have 5 or each

on this plan i haved used 5 table points and 3 counter leaving 2counters free..

should i just eat at the hotel our first night use a counter point and then use my last table point for our last night in the park for a nice dinner or should i use it halloween night which is wed.. because its our anniversary night but i'm wanting to do the MNSSHP party that night so i dont know if we have time..

AUGH!! i'm on pins and needles with these choices
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    If you want to get the full advantage of MNSSHP and ride the rides, I say aim for counter service that night and save a nicer meal for another night!

I've eaten at Rainforest and your little one will LOVE it. It's a lot of fun to go and eat, and it's not insane at all like Pat said as long as you use all your credits! Eat whenever you feel like it. Animal Kingdom normally closes at 5pm during nonbusy hours and as late as 7pm in peak hours normally.

I'm waiting to make reservations for my honeymoon when we go, so I'm counting down the days, and its FAR away!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    monday ~ relax check in day.. dinner at planet hollywood - 1 table services
    tuesday ~ epcot... brkfst with princesses in norway and dinner at coral reef - 2 table services
    wednesday ~ MGM... brkfst chef mickey and dinner at the hotel before MNSSHP - 1 table 1 counter
    thursday ~ AK... brkfst at hotel and dinner at rainforest cafe - 1 counter and paying for a meal
    friday ~ MK.... Brkfast crystal palace and dinner counter service in park - 1 table 1 counter
    Isnt Coral Reef two table service credits?, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it is.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Where is the Coral Reef resturant? I've always wanted to eat there.

One more thing...thats the place where you eat by the giant fish tank, right? Like you see in Full House?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Where is the Coral Reef resturant? I've always wanted to eat there.

One more thing...thats the place where you eat by the giant fish tank, right? Like you see in Full House?
    According to the literature I have it is one credit.

Coral Reef is located inside the Living Seas.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

yep its one credit from what i've seen.. its the one i'm really looking forward too.. along with chef mickey again.. thanks Jeanne and mickeybabe

i guess i'm going with what i got!! and i will just use my 2 extra counter service for a lunch a day or 2 if i get really hungry
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i guess i'm going with what i got!! and i will just use my 2 extra counter service for a lunch a day or 2 if i get really hungry
    That's a good idea - especially when you may end up with an early breakfast and a late dinner.

Oh, the barber shop opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. seven days a week, according to AllEarsNet. So if you could get a real early breakfast, you could go to breakfast first. Crystal Palace needs about an hour to an hour and a half, I believe, since the characters take about an hour to get all the way around the room. It's hard to predict how much of a wait you will have at the barber shop, and I'd bet she'd be more cooperative if she's not hungry. You could always grab something at the Main Street Bakery on snack credits for breakfast, and then schedule your Crystal Palace meal for lunch? http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_cpl.htm has the lunch menu, since I know you've said you've got special food needs.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    How do you end up with extra?

We are doing the dining plan for the first time in June. Coral Reef is one of our reservations. I did opt for Hollywood Brown Derby using two. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food on our second honeymoon trip.

Have fun!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

this is so tough.. now since you directed me to all ears now i'm thinking of not doing the crystal palace and norway and just doing the cinderella dinner
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    lol.. allears.net is the place to go when deciding a place to eat. Rainforest Cafe in my opinion has great scenery but not such great food. You can easily just walk through rainforest and spend some time there but if you have the meal plan you mine as well use it. There are so many wonderful restaurants that I would hate for you to miss out and have to pay out of pocket. But thats just my opinion. My family always walks through and takes pictures there but never to eat. hope that helps and good luck, Dont sweat it.You have a while.. plan too much and its no fun beause you will be upset when things ar enot running to schedule.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on where or when to eat, but I will say this...keep your receipts (the ones with the prices on them) and add them up at the end of your trip. You will be amazed at how much you saved by using the DP (especially if you got the free dining that the Disney Visa is offering now). We got approximately $543.00 worth of food for the $300 that it cost for the DP. A good deal by anybody's standards.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

nope were not so lucky to get the free dinning.. were going in the last week of OCT
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast