Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss I Am So Miffed!! in the Vacation Planning forums; I had the same problem recently trying to book the Hoop dee doo. Twice they told me 180 days and then at 184 days a woman let me book it ...
    annrodman is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had the same problem recently trying to book the Hoop dee doo. Twice they told me 180 days and then at 184 days a woman let me book it and said it was almost filled up already. I called back to speak to a supervisor and she was so rude. First she said well maybe they thought u meant next year. So i said than why did they give me a date to call back that reflected exactly 180 days from when I was going. Then she said well if your staying on property than its 180 days plus 10 in other words 190 days. When i asked why i wasn"t informed of this she didn't have an answer. I told her this was the first problem i ever had but if you set a policy than you need to make sure that ALL your employee's enforce it. I almost lost out on the one thing my husband specifically asked me to make reservations for. I was very upset and just wanted to let them know this was happening and the supervisor i spoke to treated me like trash.
    Heather and Dean
    Been there, done that, going back again!!

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i called back and got this super sweet girl who helped and explained!!! so i have to call sat morning that is the 180 day... so i will call then and book.. she said i shouldnt have any troubles getting seating... so i'm super excited! she did mention another resturtant at epcot.. i think it was the mexicn one.. do you think i should do it or coral reef????

but anyways!! i was very happy with this other girl and she wished me a magical day!! the other lady was so rude i didnt stick around to see what she said!
    ABSOLUTELY the Coral Reef!!!!! We had our DD's " Sweet Sixteen " b-day dinner there in July and we were VERY impressed with the food, service, atmosphere etc.!!! They made our DD feel very special on her b-day too! 5 of us had the shrimp fettuccini with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that was INCREDIBLE & our DS had a blackened catfish dish that was very good too!!! We, being from Texas like SnwhtNdwrfs, have at least 5 Tex-mex places within walking distance of our house so almost never eat Mexican food when we travel! Although the atmosphere in the Mexico Pavillion is one of my favorites.
    I know that you have already made your decision, but I figured I would just back it up that much more! Have a BLAST!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dizisit; 08-11-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thanks Diz!

i'm really looking forward to dinner there and my daughter lives for fish..LOL she sat and watch shark week with all last week(or when it was).. she loves mantees and dolpins and whales.. she is a huge fish person.. and she likes birds alot too.. but fish the most!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

You are MOST WELCOME!!!

what was the dress code for dinner?? just so i know what to pack?? its the evening before our anniversary so it will be our lil anni dinner
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

I was just thinkin' ( fancy that! ). Since ya'll's DD loves " fish " so much ya'll should plan a trip to Sea World in Orlando sometime ( sorry Disney, you know I love you MOST!!! ). Maybe take it as a side day trip combined with your WDW trip!? We have Sea World San Antonio here in Texas just down the road and it is SO fun!!! Your DD would absolutely LOVE Sea World!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dizisit; 08-12-2007 at 12:02 AM.

i have been to every seaworld.. my parents took me there instead of disney.. i would love to take bug but my hubby thinks he is paying alot of money just to see fish.. i have loved everytime i have ever went.. when i went to the one in ohio it had done went from sea world to six flags but i still count it.. i seen a killer whale there..lol he was little and new!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    what was the dress code for dinner?? just so i know what to pack?? its the evening before our anniversary so it will be our lil anni dinner
    I had on some khaki shorts, tennis shoes and a tropical looking button-down shirt ( untucked ) and still felt over-dressed!
    It's very casual!!! Have fun and enjoy the fishies!!!!!!!

And...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
    Last edited by Dizisit; 08-12-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12