Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dining Discuss I Finally Got It!!!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; i called this morning and got 10:30 i think it was setting at brkfst at the castle with Cinderella.. Were doing the later brkfst so i can stalk the barber ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

I Finally Got It!!!!!

i called this morning and got 10:30 i think it was setting at brkfst at the castle with Cinderella.. Were doing the later brkfst so i can stalk the barber shop that morning to do her first hair cut when it opens at 9... so hopefully we'll me like the very first person in.. their is extra magic hours that day so.... what shoul dmy plan of action be???

i dont know where the shop is or the quickest way there!! so give me some hint and tips to get there quick!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yeah on getting CRT! I don't have any advice for you on the barbershop, but I'm sure someone on here will....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Barber shop is over in the corner near the fire station when you first walk in - over to the left.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

thats way i didnt seen it.. when i walked in or out i always went to the right side
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

well at least i wont have far to wakl to get to it!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

firewife348 is offline A-Ticket holder

I got one too!!

Arent we both lucky I got one tooo! I actually lucked out and someone had cancelled right before I called, it was only 30 days ahead! My 3 year old Breanna who is obssesed with Sleeping Beauty is beside herslef with happiness about it!

LOL... i'm so glad you got in... i changed my ressies just last friday.. i seen Kerri's pictures for the norway breakfast with the princesses and so i switched.... Kerri's pics look like so much fun and i was a lil bothered because you know were paying alot extra and cindy is just out there doing pics and she doesnt come around to the tables so that bothered me and bit.. i might do it next time.. but this time i wanted the most princesses for my buck....LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    what day are you going to be at MK for this??
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

our reservation

Our reservation is on Wed, May 23rd at 9 :40. Chrissy I noticed you are from Greenup, We live in Grant Co in Northern KY!!! HOWDY neighbor!! LOL

oh cool... we might have to meet up sometime!!! i'm hopeing to get to ciny to go to the zoo this summer! if my hubby can find time..

i'm so jealous.. we have such a long time to wait until our trip.. when all the free dining people start heading out.. i will really get the itch!!

Brenna and Tayen would be so cute playing together.. they are a good age only a year apart.. bug is nearly 2
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

The Zoo

Funny that you metnioned the zoo we were just talking about it last night when we were gonna go. We are little less than an hour away and we usually go a few time s a year. Breanna loves the polar bears! We were not supposed to go to Disney until September but I found out I was pregnant and due in October so we moved it up. I am wodering how I am gonna feel after the long ride down there and with the heat! I am significantly bigger at this point than I was with Breanna so I am kinda worried. We wanted to find out what we were having before we went so we could buy some baby stuff but my ultrasound is not until the Monday after we get back, Oh well just have to buy yellow and white !

LOL HUGE CONGRATS!!

we tried for 8 months for another.. but it didnt happen and we just deicded to stop trying and i got my tubes tied in march.. were about 3 hours from ciny.. my hubby works for autozone and is up for a new position and if he gets it... we will be making a few trips to ciny and around.. he will be a terriatory(SP) manager and covering 2 districts.. so i'm hopeing to get up there and go.. i have never been to the ciny zoo.. but ihear its great!

i seen friday our local disney store ahas all that baby peter pan stuff on clearance... i just loved that line!!

is this your 2nd child if so.. your going to feel it move sooner and get bigger quicker... when i was trying i read and read so much stuff my doctor told me i knew more about conieving than a family doctor...LOL

but anyways.. you better take lots of pics and show us when you get back and we'll keep in touch on here and we can plan a meet at the ciny zoo!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Me Too!

I have stage IV Endometriosis and it took us 3 years to get Pregnant with Breanna I finally was put on Clomed and ceceived her, this time it took us 2 years I had surgery in August and actually got pregnant the first month we tried! We were soooo surprised that it happend that quickly after I healed from my surgery! We are hopeing for a boy but I secretly want another girl they are so much fun!! We will definatly keep in touch!!!

i wanted another girl too.. though i must say boys are alot ezier...LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    LOL... i'm so glad you got in... i changed my ressies just last friday.. i seen Kerri's pictures for the norway breakfast with the princesses and so i switched.... Kerri's pics look like so much fun and i was a lil bothered because you know were paying alot extra and cindy is just out there doing pics and she doesnt come around to the tables so that bothered me and bit.. i might do it next time.. but this time i wanted the most princesses for my buck....LOL
    Yay =) I feel special =) =) =) =)
    Love, Kerri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast