Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss disney french fries in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone it has been a while since i actually posted. Things have been really crazy for me lately!! But now im back and hoping to get on a bit ...
    peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder

disney french fries

Hi everyone it has been a while since i actually posted. Things have been really crazy for me lately!! But now im back and hoping to get on a bit more. We are leaving for disney on thurs and was wondering about disney french fries. Do they have trans fat? I know a lot of places around me are going away with that and thought i heard disney doing the same thing! Thanks guys!

Shannon
    shannon

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Yeah, I heard that to a few months ago, but I havent heard any recent news on it.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Seems like everywhere I ate at WDW last month had McDonald fries. I hadn't noticed before that McDonalds had taken over many of the fast food places.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You will not find any trans fat in or on any food you eat at WDW. At all. Ever. They changed it...I want to say 18 months ago, but don't quote me on that
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Respectfully, if it's trans fats you're trying to do away with, they're still out there on the Disney acres, and will be as long as McDonald's fries are available (3.5 grams per small baggie). Beyond the fries, it's a solid bet you'll find the nutritional no-no of the week in most any kind of flaky pastry or dessert, ice cream, or greasy appetizer or main course item, and unfortunately, there's just not too much the company can do about that one. Until we as a culture decide to go back to more whole food products and cut down on the heavily processed non-foods we're collectively so fond of, that's just the way it is.

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    ok thanks!! Ha ha ha....normally i would not really care about the trans fat thing but im trying to get pregnant and my dr said stay away from trans fat.
    shannon

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You are probably in WDW right now but when you get to read this, please let us know if you got any info on the nutritional bad boys while you were at the World. Hope you had a great time!!
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member