Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Crystal Palace Bday Breakfast in the Vacation Planning forums; My little man is turning two on June 21st...but because our florida residents seasonal pass is blocked out then (durn tourists) we decided to celebrate a couple weeks early with ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Crystal Palace Bday Breakfast

My little man is turning two on June 21st...but because our florida residents seasonal pass is blocked out then (durn tourists) we decided to celebrate a couple weeks early with a trip to the Magic Kingdom this weekend (memorial day saturday) with his Aunt Jenna (my best friend, his godmother) I booked an 8:10 breakfast at Crystal Palace which means we will have to leave home around 5:30 am to make it in plenty of time. I called today and let them know we would be celebrating his birthday. Have any of ya'll had a meal there? What was your experience? Any birthday meals?

Sooooo excited I'm already having trouble sleeping!!!! Oy Vey!
    Last edited by disneydarling; 05-22-2007 at 03:41 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    My wife celebrated her Bday there, she loves pooh bear, anyway we loved the food and the experience was great. Hope this helped.
    Eric

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I've never eaten there on a special occasion, but I've eaten breakfast there and it was great!!! Mmmm....it's making me hungry right now just thinking about it.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Have fun at your special breakfast! My wife and I ate there on the first night of our honeymoon, and they treated us like royalty. It was just a very special time.
    It's a good thing!