Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss how do our reservations look??? opinions??????? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey everyone. Next month we are going to WDW for our seventh trip. How do our dining reservations look? Opinions on any of these places? We are on the Disney ...
    disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder

how do our reservations look??? opinions???????

Hey everyone.
    Next month we are going to WDW for our seventh trip.
    How do our dining reservations look? Opinions on any of these places?
    We are on the Disney Dining Plan.
    1st night - counter service (to save a table service credit for the 5th night, plus we get in at 5)
    2nd night - Le Cellier - 8:50 (only time we could get)
    3rd night - Sci Fi Diner - 6:20
    4th night - Le Cellier - 8:40 (we wanted to eat here twice...LOVE IT! but only time we could get)
    5th night - Yachtsmans Steakhouse - 7:15
    6th night - 50's Prime Time Cafe - 8:35
    7th night - Alfredo di Roma/Italy - 5:45
    8th night - Ohana - 5:30
    9th night - Concourse Steakhouse - 5:50
    10th night - Crystal Palace - 4:00
    So......let me know what yall think.
    thanks!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome restaurants, we did the same thing on the first night to conserve table service credits. Have an awesome trip, oh and enjoy Alfredo's before its gone
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder
    thanks!

yeah, we've been meaning to go to alfredo's, but have never made it there.....and figured, might as well go before its gone!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great choices. I'm not a big fan of Sci Fi but the others are very good choices.

Le Cellier twice.....you're really making me jealous. I was there last week and it was fantastic.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I haven't been to some of those places. And I am not a big fan of Le Cellier.
    But I love 50's Prime Time and Crystal Palace, so 2 thumbs up for those choices.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    I wish I were you!!!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
    Le Cellier twice.....you're really making me jealous. I was there last week and it was fantastic.
    Hey! So was I! Went to Le Cellier for the first time, the cheese soup IS definitely everything it's cracked up to be. Next visit, the plan is going there for lunch and just having two servings of the soup and some of those yummy breadsticks. That way there is still plenty of room for a Nine Dragons dinner.

50's Prime Time was also a first for me, it was perfect since after a few days I was craving some "home style" food, had a chocolate shake, the meatloaf and mashed potatoes and ate all of my green beans (no way I was gonna have the server feed me my green beans - ha ha!) and then had the hand scooped sundae, yum! Fun place, will definitely go there again. Haven't been to SciFi but I heard the only things worth ordering are the cheeseburgers and shakes.

I still have to try the fish and chips in the UK, gotta leave some stuff for future trips!

I don't think 8h50 is late at all but then again, I don't mind eating late. Our dinners were for 8h00 and we rushed a little bit to get there on time. Only thing is you'd miss Illuminations.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 06-10-2007 at 11:21 AM.