Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss What is your Favorite Restaurant?!?! in the Vacation Planning forums; Since there are way too many restaurants on Disney property and in the Disney resorts to list for a poll I was wondering what everyone's favorite place to eat is ...
    ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!

What is your Favorite Restaurant?!?!

Since there are way too many restaurants on Disney property and in the Disney resorts to list for a poll I was wondering what everyone's favorite place to eat is for a special occasions. I am in the planning stages of my honeymoon () and I would like to make reservations at places that go out of their way to make you feel special on your celebration... Nothing that costs too much money (like V & A's) but a great sit down meal with a great atmosphere..

Right now I have us reserved for the Mama Melrose fantasmic package, dinner at the coral reef and dinner at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner at the Poly... Any other great recommendations?? It can be for breakfast lunch or dinner and maybe a short explanation of why it is so great to you!!

Thanks all!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My favorite restaurant on prop. is Ohana. It is $25 a person and you get al you can eat family style. It includes shrimp, steak, great potatoes, and a desert to die for. There is much more food than what I listed. It is a great deal for an outstanding meal. Also if you go at the right time you can watch Wishes from the restaurant. The even play the music from the show. My favorite breakfast place is Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary. They food is great and they have the best selection of characters you are going to find. It is by far my fav. character breakfast. Another great place I'm sure alot of people will mention is Le Cellier in Canada at Epcots world showcase. This is some of the best food you will find on property. It is really hard to get a reservation for because it is so popular though so book ASAP!
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I guess it depends when you go because we got seated at Le Cellier for lunch within 10 minutes about a week ago, without having reservations. I love Ohana too, got to watch Wishes from the restaurant last December, that was great!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Thanks for your opinions... I have us booked for the three already stated but from what people keep saying about Le Cellier there might be a move or another reservation in our future.

I also just canceled our stay at the AKL and took one day off of our park tickets so we can spend one day resort hopping and enjoying the sites. By doing this I saved over 500 dollars and now I do not know what to do with myself... We are going to be in Disney from December 8th-16th. So I am hoping I can get some more recommendations from you all before then..

Thanks again!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I liked Artist Point. It was very quiet and EXCELLENT food. The atmosphere was wonderful and my kids really enjoyed trying different food. Another option might be Whispering Canyon which is also at Wilderness Lodge. I have been thinking about adding that one to my Nov reservations but not sure yet. I know people who love Boma and I can't wait to try that.

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi Everyone!
    My favorite restaurant on Disney property is the Crystal Palace, hands down! I remember it was the 1 place we had to eat when we went to Disney when I was a kid. I remember it used to be cafeteria-style and my family always got the spaghetti. My hubby and I took our kids there last Feb. and it was even better than before! Of course having Pooh and pals there didn't hurt!
    Suzie

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My favorite restaurant on Disney Property, like suznels choice, is the Crystal Palace, with Artist Point a very close second. I love the "begin a kid again" feeling, and one can certainly get that wonderful feeling at the CP.
    It's a good thing!