Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Question about ADRs? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello all! My question is as follows: Would it be a real problem, if you were to show up for your ADR and only 4 members of a 6 person ...
    jsloan409 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question about ADRs?

Hello all!

My question is as follows:

Would it be a real problem, if you were to show up for your ADR and only 4 members of a 6 person party show up?

The reason I ask is, we already have our ADRs booked for 6 people and now 2 people will not be coming with us?

Is it easier just to plead our case at the check in area at the restaurants? Or can I change an existing ADR over the phone without having to cancel it completely?

Is it easier to "play dumb" when we check in for our ADR each day?

Any advice that anyone could offer would be appreciated?

FYi, we are going during "Free Dining"

Thanks all!

Considering how booked up they are during the free dining promotional time....if I were you, I would just leave your ADR's as they are and then when you show up to check in, just let them know then that you only have 4 members in your party rather than 6. I know that I have had a heck of a time securing ADR's for the 5 of us the last week in August! It has taken a lot of calling day after day to finally get some acceptable times to feed my 2 year old! Last June we had multiple ADR's for a party of 12 and for a couple of them we were short a few people because they decided for some reason or another they didn't want to eat and it was never a problem. I would imagine the only way you would have a problem is if you were trying to add a member to you party size. Hope you have a great vacation!