Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Fantasy Character Meal in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, if you could create your own fantasy character meal, what 5 characters would be in attendance and where would the meal take place?...
    NJDISNEYFAN is offline C-Ticket Holder

Fantasy Character Meal

Ok, if you could create your own fantasy character meal, what 5 characters would be in attendance and where would the meal take place?

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    For me it would be a Villians Meal...hands down. They could rotate the villians like they do the princesses. I would put it in MGM - either at Hollywood and Vine for dinner or a new restaurant over by the villians shop.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Hmmmm - if it were for me personally - I would want...Mickey (of course), Baloo, Pluto, Goofy, and Pooh...and it would be a picnic on the beach in front of the Polynesian

For the park....I think I would go with a Fantasmic theme at MGM...at the begining of the meal you meet a parade of villans (Malificient, the Wicked Stepmother, The witch from Snow White etc etc) - Then during dinner there would be a light show with the characters portrayed by different music and lighting that symbolized the battle of good vs evil - at the end all the good guys would come out and celebrate
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Chickapin Chick is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would love to have Jiminy Cricket, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, Sorcerer Mickey and Donald. The meal would take place at the now defunct Bonfamille's Restaurant at Port Orleans French Quarter--I miss that restaurant terribly!!!

I think my boys would like a meal with Hercules, Captain Hook, Big Bad Wolf, Buzz and Goofy inside the California Grill during the fireworks!
    "The future is coming, you've got to catch it if you can..."