Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Best Coffee in the Vacation Planning forums; I love coffee and was wondering where in WDW can I get my coffee fix while there...anyone have any suggestions?...
    heartsdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder

Best Coffee

I love coffee and was wondering where in WDW can I get my coffee fix while there...anyone have any suggestions?

heartsdisney
    August'07 Fort Wildernenss Cabins
    June '05 Old Key West/ Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '04 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '02 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '00 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Jan '98 Old Key West
    April '96 offsite
    Jan'95 Old Key West

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I also need my fix while at the World or else I get headaches! At Animal Kingdom I would get it from the coffee cart where the shops are on Discovery Island. At Epcot you could get great coffee in Morocco, Italy and there are a few stands throughout World Showcase as well. At Magic Kingdom I got it from the Main Street Bake Shop or Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. At MGM, I just got some from the Backlot Express. It was pretty much the same coffee everywhere unless you ordered a specialty coffee.

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    Most of the coffee you get in WDW is Nescafe Instant even though they say it is fresh brewed but there are a few places I found that have great coffee. Each hotel resort has pretty good coffee. The Book shop in MGM Studios near Pizza Planet is the best. Magic Kingdom also has great coffee in the character dining or sit down meals. Animal Kingdom, I found has okay coffee and Epcot has okay coffee.

I love coffee as well and you really have to search it out to find good coffee in WDW.
    Love Disney. I hope to go next spring with the whole family.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    One would imagine that Kona Cafe at the Polynesian would have some good, high-test stuff. However, I haven't been there yet. I plan to go on my next trip, so I'll report back.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    i tried moroccan coffee for the first time last month at restaurant marrakesh in morocco's showcase in epcot - and it was really a wonderful experience... our server said it's really just strong coffee or espresso with cinammon and rose water, if we wanted to try it at home. i haven't yet had the chance to go to trader joe's or somewhere else to try to find the rose water (which was for sale in the moroccon shops, but in glass jars that were well over 3 ounces for us flyers) but i probably will try to do this sooner or later. i also read a really funny and well-written novel recently by cleo coyle called on what grounds - this is a great murder mystery that's an easy read all about a manager of a coffee shop who is a true coffee nut! it's the first in a series that i plan on reading more of! it even had coffee recipes at the end!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I tried the Casablanca coffee, didn't realize that it involved a shot of vanilla liquor until I watched the CM prepare it! ! It was very good, I sipped mine but someone had two in a row....

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I tried the Casablanca coffee, didn't realize that it involved a shot of vanilla liquor until I watched the CM prepare it! ! It was very good, I sipped mine but someone had two in a row....
    OOOO Yeah!! I would really like to try some of that! I bet that was great!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Something else to add to my list of "must try"s...right after, a Lapu Lapu, Kungaloosh, and an espresso martini.

heartsdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    thanks so much...i leave in 21 days and my mom and i are pre packaging coffee grounds for our hotel room in the morning but other then that we were on our own...we are looking forward to trying all the coffee

heartsdisney
    August'07 Fort Wildernenss Cabins
    June '05 Old Key West/ Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '04 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '02 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '00 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Jan '98 Old Key West
    April '96 offsite
    Jan'95 Old Key West

Foolish Mortal is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjo View Post
    One would imagine that Kona Cafe at the Polynesian would have some good, high-test stuff. However, I haven't been there yet. I plan to go on my next trip, so I'll report back.
    Good stuff, highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Going to have to try this next trip. Sounds good.

disneymomx2 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was thinking of trying the Kona Cafe on our next trip for the Tonga Toast and the coffee. I hear good things about both!!