Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 98 of 127 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1904
Like Tree9Likes
Dining Discuss Post a Disney Dining Food Picture A Day in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by wallfan329 Chicken Nuggets, Chocolate Cake and Apple Slices from Cosmic Rays I love Disney's Chicken Nuggets!! They are soo good!!...
    Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Post a Disney Dining Food Picture A Day

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post

Chicken Nuggets, Chocolate Cake and Apple Slices from Cosmic Rays
    I love Disney's Chicken Nuggets!! They are soo good!!
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    why do you have my phone?!??!
    hahaha. I think it is more the the question along the lines of why do you have my phone...haha ... I love this phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Those potatoes look excellent. Much better than some other places.
    they were so good.... the only thing I pretty much ate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Wow! See now that just wouldn't fly in my family... if I got a dessert, I best be sharing it with everyone.

Was thinking the same thing which is great because we'll be doing the Cape May breakfast this trip!
    I had my ice cream my ice cream first so it did not melt and by the time I got done with that I was hoping there would be some left but there was not.

I love the Cape May breakfast... its one of the more quite ones and the food is pretty good.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Our last meal at MK was at Pinocchio's place. I finally had the chicken nuggets and I was impressed. They weren't too bad. I was disappointed in Cosmic Ray's. Way too crowded and the ribs were tough. The chicken was good. My daughter's loved the place.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Our last meal at MK was at Pinocchio's place. I finally had the chicken nuggets and I was impressed. They weren't too bad. I was disappointed in Cosmic Ray's. Way too crowded and the ribs were tough. The chicken was good. My daughter's loved the place.
    I agree with you on Cosmic Rays and the cast members are never on the same level of cast members at the other restaurants....thats what I notice on my trip in June. We also got the non-magical ones and one even tired to make me change my mind about the Disney College Program and my dream of working in Disney. Now I know not to get the ribs there. My family has never ate at Pinocchio's place. Was it good?
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

All in all, Pinocchio's wasn't bad. My four year old always gets Mac-n-cheese. She loved it but it looked bad. It was runny. Not sure who makes Disney's Mac-n-cheese but Kraft isn't that expensive. I bet the generic stuff from Piggly Wiggly would be an improvement. I had the Chicken nuggets. They were good. The CM who took our order did magic tricks for my girls. They laughed but weren't really impressed. I'd eat there again. That's more then I can say for Cosmic Ray's.

Hey, just saw you were a fellow Buckeye! Sweet!
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

All in all, Pinocchio's wasn't bad. My four year old always gets Mac-n-cheese. She loved it but it looked bad. It was runny. Not sure who makes Disney's Mac-n-cheese but Kraft isn't that expensive. I bet the generic stuff from Piggly Wiggly would be an improvement. I had the Chicken nuggets. They were good. The CM who took our order did magic tricks for my girls. They laughed but weren't really impressed. I'd eat there again. That's more then I can say for Cosmic Ray's.

Hey, just saw you were a fellow Buckeye! Sweet!
    Disney has a contract with Nestle. So most likely they're using Stouffer's brand. What probably happened is that the Mac & Cheese got thick sitting in the dish, so they added too much water to thin the sauce...lame!

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

BBQ Chicken,Baked Beans, Cole Slaw and Key Lime Pie from Flame Tree...So good.
    Last edited by wallfan329; 08-14-2011 at 10:46 AM.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by kat228 View Post
    Disney has a contract with Nestle. So most likely they're using Stouffer's brand. What probably happened is that the Mac & Cheese got thick sitting in the dish, so they added too much water to thin the sauce...lame!
    You are probably right about adding water, but it doesn't explain the odd texture. It was almost gritty. KFC serves Stouffer's mac-n-cheese and it's not bad. The textures are nothing alike.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Man-o-man do I love those Chicken Nuggets (or Chicken Strips as they used to be in the old days!) - a little bit of deep-fried heaven!
    I miss the chicken strips.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post

BBQ Chicken,Baked Beans, Cole Slaw and Key Lime Pie from Flame Tree...So good.
    Lordie, that looks excellent!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

gone are the strips. Cry and pout.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

You are probably right about adding water, but it doesn't explain the odd texture. It was almost gritty. KFC serves Stouffer's mac-n-cheese and it's not bad. The textures are nothing alike.
    If I'm not mistaken, KFC serves Campbells (they only sell it in Foodservice,you won't find it on a supermarket shelf.)

I used to be in Foodservice sales and I loved Stouffer's Mac &Cheese. The Sales Reps swore up and down the company didn't change the recipe, but I know grittiness that you're talking about and it's only been in the past couple years that it's been like that. And only on the Foodservice side, not in retail. in fact, my Mom even worked for them when I was younger, so I practically grew up on the stuff! It's not the same as it used to be and it was my favorite Mac & Cheese ever

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

Then I stand corrected on the KFC and I'm glad someone else can confirm the grittiness factor I spoke of...Now back to pics of Disney food!!

N.J.boy@N.C.St. is offline Fastpass Holder

From the Sea Platter at Paradiso 37

Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/NJboyatNCstate

June 1997, July 2002, August 2005, August 2006, February 2008, July 2008, August 2008, June 2009, July 2010, November 2010, July 2011

2011 Trip Report:
    Part 1: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...nto-parks.html
    Part 2: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...7-23-11-a.html
    Part 3: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...24-7-26-a.html
    Part 4: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...e-already.html

That looks very good. What was in the back right corner? It almost looked like a relish.

N.J.boy@N.C.St. is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    That looks very good. What was in the back right corner? It almost looked like a relish.
    It was actually shrimp covered in pineapples. I really don't like pineapples, so tried to only eat minimal of it, but it did give the shrimp good flavor.
    Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/NJboyatNCstate

June 1997, July 2002, August 2005, August 2006, February 2008, July 2008, August 2008, June 2009, July 2010, November 2010, July 2011

2011 Trip Report:
    Part 1: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...nto-parks.html
    Part 2: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...7-23-11-a.html
    Part 3: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...24-7-26-a.html
    Part 4: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...e-already.html