Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Was she right? in the Vacation Planning forums; I've made ADR's twice now....we had to change our trip dates so I had to reset up all of our meals. We decided today that we didn't want to spend ...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Was she right?

I've made ADR's twice now....we had to change our trip dates so I had to reset up all of our meals. We decided today that we didn't want to spend 2 credits on the Brown Derby for the fantasmic package. I called to change our 3:30 reservation to Mamma Melrose and she made me cancel my Ragland Road reservation for the same day at 10:30. She said we couldn't have two reservations with the dining plan on the same day!! Just a week ago I had made the same reservations(twice) for two different dates and had no issues with it. I thought you could use the meals whenever you wanted?!?!

Should we just show up at Ragland and not bother with the reservations?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

AUBandPilot is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know you can have more than one ADR on the same day, I've done it many times. However, I know they are not supposed to let you have multiple ADR for the same meal period. For instance, you can't have a 8:00pm ADR for California Grill and a 9:30 ADR for Chef Mickeys. But, in your case....hmmmm, my only guesses would be...1. A CM that doesn't know exactly what they are doing or 2. The two times could be considered too close to each other. My choice is the CM.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by AUBandPilot; 07-29-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    Byron - The "Phat Disney Geek"

Shedding pounds to send children with life-threatening medical conditions to Walt Disney World.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Is the Mama Melroses supposed to be lunch and Raglan Road a 10:30 PM dinner? I'm pretty sure you can't double book for the same meal, (to many people double book and then don't cancel) so maybe the CM misunderstood and I would call back and try again.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    It just sounded funny to me so I called back. The new lady let me do it no problem. It was just strange to me as one reservation was at 3:30 and the other at 10 at night.

Thanks!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!