Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Grand Floridian Cafe in the Vacation Planning forums; We have a ADR for the Grand Floridian Cafe when we are in Disney in September. I understand that 1900 Park Fare is under going a rehab and that the ...
    Canadian is offline A-Ticket holder

Grand Floridian Cafe

We have a ADR for the Grand Floridian Cafe when we are in Disney in September. I understand that 1900 Park Fare is under going a rehab and that the character dinner that is normally there will be moved to the GFC. All I have been able to find for a menu is that it will be a pre-plated meal. Has anyone attended the GFC since it has taken over the character dinner during 1900's rehab? Has anyone else seen a new menu for GFC?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    My family is going to eat at GFC in Sept also. I was told on the phone that we would be eating in the Citricos restaurant, but have the menu for GFC. I know that wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but that's all I know. I was thinking the menu would be close the what is on AllEars.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

disneyfan55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We, too, have a reservation at the GFC in Sept. I was told when making the reservation that it would be a fixed menu and have Cinderella at the dinner. I really don't know what the Fixed menu means and would like to know. If anyone has been there recently please post. Thank You!!