Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss September ADR's up for grabs. in the Vacation Planning forums; Since the other folks that were supposed to go with us cannot due to financial issues, there are quite a few spots on our ADR's open. If anyone would like ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

September ADR's up for grabs.

Since the other folks that were supposed to go with us cannot due to financial issues, there are quite a few spots on our ADR's open. If anyone would like to join us they are more then welcome. If is is one we plan on cancelling completely we can just switch the names (I think you can do that) I wont completley cancel the extras out till around the 3rd week of August.
    We tend to pick obscure restaurants that arent as popular or dont mind eating at off times so I never have a problem with getting them.

11--Ohana we are keeping our portion of this but will have space for 6 more unless I can change it to a little later. This one is at 7;40 I would like an 8pm or so one to time the fireworks better. I know it sounds confusing but if we cant get the 8pm ressie for us 3 then we will keep the 7;40 one and unless someone on the boards wants to join us I will cancel out the other 6 seats. As of 8-1-07 the only opening for that date is at 9:45 (yeesh) I will keep trying tho. This is the one I will hang onto till the last.

13--Chef Mickey's at 5PM. Dinner again. We will definatley be keeping 3 out of the 9 seats for this. Again any one wants to join, let me know.
    Updated--------There are 4 more seats available for this sitting. A hubby and wife will be joining us and took 2 of them.

14--I have a 4;30 seating for dinner for 3 at San Angel that is for us. Our friends had theirs at Le Celleir at 4 for 6ppl. Good Chance that we will NOT be using that instead of them. Unless we can find 3 others to join us. The seating there is only in tables of 4 and 2. THey did say they will try to seat that size group in two adjoining tables but no guarantee.

15--12(i think) PM lunch at 50;s Prime Time for 9. Unless someone wants this ressie it will be completely cancelled.. We have been there/ done that and want to try something new. We were only going to go with them because they wanted to try it and knowing my other half and the dad of that family we were either going to have a great time or get thrown out.

Let me know soon if they are wanted so I can give others a chance to get ADR's.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

NO bites on this yet??????????

Get it bites-food related...Alright I will hush with the corny jokes now

I cant believe no one has jumped on this yet. Please join us, I dont want to just give them up to the moronic masses.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i would i would follow you around the park if i was going at the same time!!! you would have to keep me in the butt to get me to leave...LOL i would talk your ear off!!LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

I am sure you would. LMMEO

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I am interested but I just don't have a trip planned for those dates! Sorry Vixie...make it December and I will take some of those off your hands.

OH...when are you going in Sept(edit...this is supposed to say DECEMBER)? We are planning on at least hitting MK(full day) and a quick Epcot/MGM day also. DOnnie's bday is on the 5th.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 08-09-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: I am ditzy

Who me? December, maybe. Throwing it out there...been a crazy year so who knows!

OOOPS SORRY!...i meant December. DUH moment. I am having issues with September EMH's today so I kinda have it on my brain.

So you are going back again in December?

YEppers, at least we plan on it and will prob get AP's for the coming year in Sept.(see I now know what I am talking about). I figured out with the new prices you only have to use them 10 times to break even as opposed the 11 days before the price hike. Did you know the Adult 10 day HOP/NO EXP is 2 dollars less then an AP. Granted you can keep the 10 day for like ever but I want to go back next year again.

Here is an update(pending) as of today to the ADR's I have open for any takers. I will wait till the end of August/1st week of Sept(gives everyone a chance to get their schedules) before calling in cancellations. PM me when your plans are definate and I will let you know name/number/etc

11--Ohana Completely and overly filled

13--Chef Mickey's at 5PM. Dinner again. We will definatley be keeping 3 out of the 9 seats for this. Again any one wants to join, let me know.
    3 spots left???

14--I have a 4;30 seating for dinner for 3 at San Angel that is for us. Our friends had theirs at Le Celleir at 4 for 6ppl. Good Chance that we will NOT be using that instead of them. Unless we can find 3 others to join us. stinks tho..seating there is only in tables of 4 and 2. THey did say they will try to seat that size group in two adjoining tables but no guarantee.
    apparantly no one likes Le Cellier--no change

15--12(i think) PM lunch at 50;s Prime Time for 9.
    Unless someone wants to join us. We have been there done that
    no change
    Last edited by vixen101485; 08-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Here is an update(pending) as of today to the ADR's I have open for any takers
    This is what is left.

13--Chef Mickey's at 5PM. Dinner
    3 spots left???

14--I have a 4;30 seating for dinner for 3 at San Angel that is for us. Our friends had theirs at Le Celleir at 4 for 6ppl. We will NOT be using that . Seating there is only in tables of 4 and 2. THey did say they will try to seat that size group in two adjoining tables but no guarantee.
    Le Cellier is going bye bye soon...get it while you can

15--12(i think) PM lunch at 50;s Prime Time for 9.
    Unless someone wants to join us. We have been there done that
    Any takers?

Today's update on these

13--Chef Mickey's at 5PM. Dinner
    3 spots left???

14--I have a 4;30 seating for dinner for 3 at San Angel that is for us. Our friends had theirs at Le Celleir at 4 for 6ppl. We will NOT be using that . Seating there is only in tables of 4 and 2. THey did say they will try to seat that size group in two adjoining tables but no guarantee.
    Le Cellier is going bye bye soon...get it while you can

50's PT canceled.