Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss 20th Birthday Dinner. in the Vacation Planning forums; So I know its a ways away but I have not been able to get this of my mind. I think Im going to eat at Cyrstal Palace but what ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Question 20th Birthday Dinner.

So I know its a ways away but I have not been able to get this of my mind. I think Im going to eat at Cyrstal Palace but what type of Birthday Celebrations do cyrstal palace and other restaurants offer? I see on the disney web site that said specialty celebration cakes are avalible 48 hours in advance. Does anyone know what they look like? And Im also having trouble deciding what I want to see that night. I think I want to be a MK all day tho. But Im not sure. And I want the restaurant to have characters in it. So if anyone could help that would be greatly appriciated. Thanks
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

oh and the date is November 15th 08.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well if you want to stay in the MK all day then the Crystal Palace is a good choice because they also have characters. Sorry, I don't know what the birthday cakes look like but one of the other DWT posters posted a piece of birthday cake that she got at the Cali Grill on the food picture thread........http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...cture-day.html. There is also a picture of the chocolate slipper dessert on that thread that may interest you (I think you can only get that at certain places though). Maybe if you call the Cake Hotline: 407-827-2253 they can direct you to a website that will have pictures. Here is a list of characters that attend the character meals so maybe that will help you decide on where you want to go. Character Dining Locations
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

thank you very much GLOny
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Just so you know, when you tell them it's your b-day they will give you a cupcake. It's free then you wouldn't have to pay for a cake. just a thought

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

good point, thanks
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member