Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Rate Raglan Road for me please! in the Vacation Planning forums; Right now we have ADR's for a late dinner our 1st night(10:30). We are eating lunch at 3:00. Is Raglan more about the atmosphere? Should we do a quick counter ...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Rate Raglan Road for me please!

Right now we have ADR's for a late dinner our 1st night(10:30). We are eating lunch at 3:00.
    Is Raglan more about the atmosphere? Should we do a quick counter service meal and then go to Raglan for the pints and the dancing/music?

Tia!

(p.s. only 29 days)
    Last edited by princessariel; 09-11-2007 at 07:53 PM.
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I didnt really like it last time. Our server was kind of rude and wasnt around often (at 4 pm with about 3 or 4 other tables sat in the place), and the food was just ok. I would agree that the atmosphere was the best part, I would reccomend just heading there for drinks, but maybe I just had a bad experience? Overall 3/5
    Last edited by nicks10; 09-11-2007 at 09:53 PM.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    After all the hype that Nathan used to give Raglan Road, I was a bit disappointed; at least in the food. We were there for lunch last October. The atmosphere was interesting and it was low key - which one would expect for that time of day. If you want more excitement, you'll probably want to head there in the evening.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I didn't really like the food either, the atmosphere was the better part. Last year, we actually eat at Earl's for a quick bite and headed there for drinks and I had a good time.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop