Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Crystal Palace for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dining Discuss Crystal Palace for breakfast, lunch or dinner? in the Vacation Planning forums; We currently have a reservation for Alkerhaus breakfast. We are all nervous that we will get to full to eat/drink our selves around the world. So, I'm thinking of changing ...
    princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder

Crystal Palace for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

We currently have a reservation for Alkerhaus breakfast. We are all nervous that we will get to full to eat/drink our selves around the world. So, I'm thinking of changing one of our meals to the Crystal Palace the day we are at MK.

What are your thoughts on meals there? I've only done the breakfast and I like it as you can get GREAT pics in front of the castle AND I can be first in line for Space Mountian

How's lunch dinner there?

Any other recs?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Being able to be "alone" on Main St in the morning makes breakfast at CP a must
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm planning on doing breakfast at CP myself this December. I love the idea of being in the park before it even opens. Plus, I'm not a big eater while on vacation, but I love breakfast food so it's win-win for me.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i'm doing breakfast at CP and i'm also doing the princesses at norway.. but.. i dont plan on eating around the world... i'm not a adventous eater!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    We usually do an early lunch at CP. That way we don't have to do breakfast that day and can use our counter credit for a late dinner.
    We had dinner with the princesses at Akershus last year and while the setting is great and the princesses are beautiful the food was a little too out there for me. Our next trip I was able to book breakfast with the princesses in the Castle for the first time ever- I knew we would never go back to Akershus.
    You really can't go wrong with any meal at the Crystal Palace though.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Lunch is always a winner, even if you overindulge a bit you have the rest of the day to walk it off.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

We've eaten there for all three meals and by far our favorite is always lunch! We usually try to do an early lunch (around 11 AM) so that we do not have to have breakfast other than some fruit snacks or a breakfast bar and then a light dinner if necessary. The best part about the lunch IMHO is the lemon squares which I'm sad to say I found out the hard way they do not serve at dinner!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I prefer lunch time personally. I've not been for breakfast but I heard it's fantastic. My reasoning is similar to your reason for wanting to change your ADR. We never eat a big breakfast before hitting the parks. We get a dozen donuts and do those for b-fast each morning instead. I hate feeling all weighed down for the start of the day. And me, if I went to CP for breakfast, I'd pig out. LOL! Going for lunch puts it right about the time I'm exhausted and ready for a break anyway so after we eat we usually just wander Main Street and shop while we digest.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i like doing the breakfasts for the character meals because after a long day or if were in the middle of doing something i dont wanna stop to go do it.. i would prefer to grab fast dinners
    Last edited by Chrissy&Tayen; 10-22-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We havent tried it but I voted dinner just cause the menu looks yummy for it. We have a late one booked for December hopefully will time it for Wishes. We are big on the breakfast thing. I tend to over eat then get sleepy. Must have energy for commando touring you know LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We love the breakfast at the Crystal Palace!! It has become a tradition with us. This is our official first day meal. My granddaughters love the characters and the bacon! They eat plates of it!
    I like being in the park with few people on Main Street and in front of the castle. We get some wonderful pictures. These, too, have become a tradition.
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

mmmmmm.....I'm dreaming of the french toast there!!!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well y'all convinced me - we're doing breakfast at CP in May.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I swear I will never go on another trip without the CP breakfast....getting those pics in front of the castle with NO ONE around seals the deal for me!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    We have a dinner ADR for our night at MVMCP- I figure that will get us through the night with maybe just a small snack later.
    Piglet Rules!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast