Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Character Dining/2 Credits in the Vacation Planning forums; With the DDP is there a limit to how many character resturants you can go to during your stay? Is it just one per stay and the rest table service ...
    PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Character Dining/2 Credits

With the DDP is there a limit to how many character resturants you can go to during your stay? Is it just one per stay and the rest table service restaurants or is there no limit?

I see that some resturants require 2 table service credits to dine in. If we decide to go for this option which would be the best restaurant. It will be our wedding anniversary during our stay so thought an extra special restaurant would be nice but not sure which one

Thanks for any help

PJ

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    With the DDP is there a limit to how many character resturants you can go to during your stay? Is it just one per stay and the rest table service restaurants or is there no limit?
    I don't believe there is.a limit
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    THe only limit you will have it the amount of credits you have. IF you have 5 TS (table service) credits then you most certainly can do 5 Character meals as long as they only one credit each. I believe the only ones that are 2 credits are meals in Cinderella Castle and Mickey's Backyard BBQ. Remember that you only get 1 TS per nite of your stay not per day of your stay per person.. EXP.... 5 nites and 6 days = 5 TS / 5 CS(counter service) / 5 Snacks per person.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Another question:-

I see that some resturants require 2 table service credits.

If we decide to go for this option which would be the best non character restaurant to dine in.
    It will be our wedding anniversary during our stay so thought an extra special restaurant would be nice but not sure which one

Thanks for any help

PJ

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    As with anything, if I knew more about you, your tastes in food and what you consider 'extra special' it would be easier to recommend a restaurant. I'd suggest taking a look at the website allearsnet.com, which has complete menus of all WDW restaurants. It's 'Dining' page asks some general questions that may help you narrow down your selection.

Choosing blindly, the most luxurious restaurant by far is Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian Resort.

Other ones to check out are...
    Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
    Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club)
    California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
    Jinko (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
    Le Cellier Steakhouse (Epcot - Canada Pavillion)
    Dreams Never Die!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL...repeating yourself PJ?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian is a 2 credit Signature Dining location, very nice for an anniversary meal (see Jeanine's review here). California Grill is very nice, too, and it has the view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the top of the Contemporary.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page