Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss DDP Credits in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok I've read a ton of stuff on this but I'm confused and figured you guys would give me the straight answer. I am checking in to ASMo on 5/4/07 ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question DDP Credits

Ok I've read a ton of stuff on this but I'm confused and figured you guys would give me the straight answer.

I am checking in to ASMo on 5/4/07 and checking out 5/8/07.

1) This means I have DDP credits for 4 nights correct?

2) Can you carry credits over to another day or are they truly "per day"?
    2a) i.e. Can I chose to use only the counter service and snack credits on the 4th but the table service credit from the 4th on the 5th?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You get credits per night you stay there. You can use them in whichever order you want. You can have two table services in one day and can use up all your snacks on your last day if you'd like.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    and i think you mean 08 and not 07...LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I concur. 4 days worth of credits. They will put your entire balance (2 adults, 1 child, etc.) on your keys to the world cards. That way you don't have to pay for each of you separately which is pretty cool. Then they will give you a receipt with your running total on it.
    For example- if you have 3 people your receipt would tell you that there were 12 snacks, 12 counter service, and 12 table service credits. Being the organized person you are, you are going to hang on to your key to the world cards so they don't get lost. So if you go to dinner at Chef Mickey's that night you give them one of the cards to swipe for your whole family. Your receipt will tell you that you used 3 table service credits. Your remaining balance would be 12 snacks, 12 counter service and 9 table service. So, as the keeper of the cards you get to control what your family eats!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I didn't even notice that!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    LOL yeah sorry '08.

Ok so cool so we can skip the table service meal the night of check in and do maybe a breakfast and a lunch table service on the same day then counter service for dinner or whatever. That's really what I wanted to do. Use my table service meal from check-in night on a park day. Sweet! :-)
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

We are using our table service for the night we check in and combining it with another so that we can have breakfast in the Castle. (it takes 2, but it is going to be worth it!) Wait until you all see my outfit for that day!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Since the DDP is sooo much food, we like to combine out TS credits and eat at some of the Signature Restaurants. If we had paid for the DDP, it probably wouldn't be a great value. But, we tend to do the DDP when it's free. So, this is a wonderful way to try some restaurants that we normally would not even consider because of the $$$.