Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss My Trip Restaurant Reviews in the Vacation Planning forums; I am just DYING to post my trip report...I just returned yesterday and don't have my pics uploaded or my thoughts together...but I do remember what we ate!! So here ...
    kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder

My Trip Restaurant Reviews

I am just DYING to post my trip report...I just returned yesterday and don't have my pics uploaded or my thoughts together...but I do remember what we ate!! So here are my reviews..

Friday at the All Star Movies food court--Chicken Penne Alfredo--was alright. Sauce was VERY thick. But it was warm enough and filling. Could have been better.

Friday at MK, Casey's Corner--Okay its hot dogs, what do you expect? Was perfectly fine...wasn't messy (we had our costumes on) and was the quickest bite we could find...we were ready to find more characters!! Was exactly what we needed!

Saturday at DAK, Donald's Breakfastasaurus--the hashbrowns were delicious! As were the sausage links and donuts..a wonderful experience. Had an EXCELLENT server named Neil. We tipped him something like 40 percent!! He gave us VIP passes for the day...was SUPER helpful too!!

Saturday at Epcot, Tutto Italia--enjoyed a WONDERFUL meal here!!! I had the Penne Caprese...and it was EXCELLENT!! My friend had the panini which she also really enjoyed. Our waitress was VERY busy..I saw her bustling about...so we didn't get all the attention that it required...but she obviously enlisted other servers to help. We had refills, dessert order taken and plates cleared by a different person each time. Regardless, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Ambience was also very nice.

Sunday at DTD, Raglan Road--didn't plan on eating her, but got hungry early on in the day. Had just an order of "chips" for snack. They were actually thick, crisp fries...some of the best I've ever had! Great snack or quick lunch!!

Sunday at AS Movies food court--Chicken Quesadilla was alright..nothing to rave about. Only had choices of fries or pasta salad...which was strange...some beans or rice would have made a world of difference!!

Sunday at AS Movies--had pizza delivered! It was VERY GOOD. Love the combo of spices they used..... we were WORN out and having it delivered right to our room was great.

Monday at DTD, Earl of Sandwish--YUM as always. Had the All American and a bowl of tomato soup. Highly recommend for quick service meal.

~~Kriskay~~

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    That was very fun to read! We all eat, some of us more than others, so it was nice to hear what you thought about the places you stopped at. It is good to hear that Tutto Italia is good considering Alfredo's was really good.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    hey Kris!! i cant wait to hear more.. i had tons of fun at the halloween party how about you!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OMG it was a BLAST!! We were running around like madmen from place to place. I forgot to use the bathroom from 4-midnight! We got pictures with 23 characters that night! Was truly magical!!!

~~Kriskay~~

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    woo hoo! we had waitin in lines all week brent refused to wait anymore...LOL plus it started getting chilly and bug passed out at about 10 and i dont took my boots off along time ago and was in my socks...LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I loved that soup at EArls!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Glad you enjoyed Tutto Italia, been waiting to hear the reviews on that. Did they have Fettucine Alfredo on the menu (Alfredo's signature dish)?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!