Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Rainforest Cafe in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know if there is a way to make advance reservations for Rainforest Cafe? Since it was not a disney resteraunt but is on property i was not sure ...
    capitalangel is offline A-Ticket holder

Rainforest Cafe

Does anyone know if there is a way to make advance reservations for Rainforest Cafe? Since it was not a disney resteraunt but is on property i was not sure if you could use the Disney dining number or if you had to call Rainforest directly or if you could even do advance for Rainforest. Thanks to whoever answers my ramble
    I want to go back...and live in the world with the mouse

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Rainforest Cafe has its own website. I would try that first, That it how I made reservations!
    Hope this helps x x

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    I ate there a few years ago and did make ADR's through Disney dining. It may have changed since then but I can't seem to find anything that indicates that so I think you are OK calling Disney dining.

capitalangel is offline A-Ticket holder
    Has anyone ever tried to eat there without advance dining? How long was the wait. We are looking at wanting to eat there on a Tues night during a value week.
    I want to go back...and live in the world with the mouse

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    We were there in may and there would have been a 70 min wait if we had not made reservations. we did however reserve a table for later in the week whilst we ate, so if you are going to get there a couple of days beforehand you may be o.k.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    That is a good idea. We ate there on a rainy day in the AK because we were drenched. We were in without a reservation in about 15 minutes. During the wait we bought new outfits and dried ourselves with the hand dryers in the bathroom.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    we used to call through disney but they don't do that anymore for the dtd one anymore but they do for the ak one. But you might want to check with disney on that.
    Tiffany~║o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

tharmscott is offline A-Ticket holder
    I used the Disney # a couple of weeks ago for the AK one. We are going last week of November. Had no problem getting ADR for anytime the day we are going even calling so close to our trip. We've only been one time without ADR and waited about 45 minutes.

We have a RFC just a couple miles up the road from us so we are Safari Club members. We joined when our's first opened back in 1999 (I believe that's when it was...) I think we paid like $10 for it back then (not sure of the cost now), but they sent us a $10 gift certificate in the mail right away and then we get $5 certificates on our birthday's and wedding anniversary, plus special offers every once in awhile for things like a free Volcano (their huge brownie ice cream dessert)! But the best part is priority seating. Our RFC like WDW's are ALWAYS busy and the wait is generally an hour to an hour and a half, but if you are a Safari Club member....you will be seated at the first available table for your party size! We use this everytime we go to WDW and it works out great! If I were you, I would either check with some friends to see if they have a card you can borrow or contact RFC and see if you can apply for the Safari Club via the internet. It will be well worth the $10 you spend!

Rainforest Cafe«