Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Artist Point in the Vacation Planning forums; Just got back from a wonderful week at WDW for Thanksgiving! I wanted to make a comment about Artist Point. At first I was a little leary about trying a ...
    genscrap is offline A-Ticket holder

Artist Point

Just got back from a wonderful week at WDW for Thanksgiving! I wanted to make a comment about Artist Point. At first I was a little leary about trying a new restaurant and spending two table services but it was well worth it. We had a party of 6 adults and 3 children. The waitress was wonderful and very knowledgable about all aspects of the menu. We all ordered something different and everything was wonderful. My husband still raves about the buffalo steak. Wonderful atmosphere even for the children. No characters though. Great food! Desserts to die for. I highly recommend this signature dining experience. Thanks to all who recommended Artist Point. BTW, Whispering Canyon breakfast was a hoot! Just ask your waitress for a bottle of catsup and you will end up with 30+ bottles from all the tables. What a fun experience!

Debra

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks, we were considering eating at the Artist Point in an upcoming stay sometime in June or so when we will hopefully be staying over at the Poly.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've dined at both restaurants and have enjoyed both for their differences. I enjoyed the buffalo steak as well. The Whispering Canyons had a brownie dessert that serves definitely more than one. Be sure to do back for dinner to experience that treat...if they still have it.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

BrianPJ is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Artist Point is a gem; it is one of the most relaxing restaurants on property, and the food is delicious. Fantastic wine selection, too.

Sorria, if you are staying at the Poly, be sure to go to the Kona Cafe as well. Great for both lunch and dinner.
    BrianPJ
    Veteran Disney Vacationeer & 3D Photographer
    Visit WDW in 3D for 3D Photographs of Walt Disney World!