Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss DDP questions in the Vacation Planning forums; 1) can i get watever i want on a menu that offers the plan or is there only a select number of entrees i may choose from? 2) the drinks ...
    tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder

DDP questions

1) can i get watever i want on a menu that offers the plan or is there only a select number of entrees i may choose from?
    2) the drinks i know it says i can any non-alcoholic beverage so does that meani can get one of those pretty drinks some places offer as long as its not a souvenier cup type of thing?

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    You can get mostly anything on the menu. In my experience, everything is included. The only places i think that items are limited are in the snack component ebcause some vendors don't have the little sybol.
    The drinks are anything as well. It just excludes alcohol and the souvenier cup styled ones. I've gotten some really fun fancy drinks along with my meals that I normally wouldn't have gotten except for the fact that we were on the DP
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnilai View Post
    1) can i get watever i want on a menu that offers the plan or is there only a select number of entrees i may choose from?
    2) the drinks i know it says i can any non-alcoholic beverage so does that meani can get one of those pretty drinks some places offer as long as its not a souvenier cup type of thing?
    1)You can get anything on the menu
    2) You are correct
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnilai View Post
    As others said, you can get any entree on the menu, but note that "extras" are probably not included. For example, if the menu offers a steak, with the option to add a shrimp skewer for $4.00, that shrimp skewer will not be included in your DDP meal credit. You can still add it, of course, and pay the $4.00 in cash.

Also for the drinks, if you order one of the special glowy drinks that comes with a souvenier glow cube, that will also probably not be on the plan. But as long as you're ordering *just* the non-alcoholic beverage, no cup and no cube, you're fine.