Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Adr? in the Vacation Planning forums; So, we talked to our travel agent yesterday and booked the Polynesian for July 24-28! We might possibly be adding more days on later, depending on money. In another month, ...
    Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder

Adr?

So, we talked to our travel agent yesterday and booked the Polynesian for July 24-28! We might possibly be adding more days on later, depending on money. In another month, we can send our travel agent our dining choices.

This is where I come to my question. We are definitely eating at the Kona Cafe twice for breakfast (I have to try the Tonga Toast and the Macadamia Nut Pancakes), and we may be going there for lunch also, since they're pretty cheap. I've heard this place is really good, but the prices are not dictative of a place that you usually need to make reservations for.

Am I going to need to make reservations for Kona, or can we just walk in?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would make the ADR's especially that time of year. I went to the Kona last November, a much less crowded time then the summer, and it was fairly crowded. Glad I had my ADR's. The Tonga toast is yummo, I have a picture of it on the food pic thread......http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...cture-day.html (look on page 2).
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    When in doubt, make ADRs. Better to know you can get in than to get there, planning to have a certain meal and not be able to get a table. Even when I visit in slow times I make ADRs so that I at least have the option. you can always cancel/change them when you get there if it seems crowds don't warrant. (I have also heard that the disney dining packages have made it near impossible to get in the more popular restaurants and that wouldn't surprise me!)
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...