Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Poss Late for ADR in the Vacation Planning forums; Dear All I wonder if anyone can give me some information We are due to fly into Orlando from the UK in April and are staying at the CBR We ...
    PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Poss Late for ADR

Dear All

I wonder if anyone can give me some information

We are due to fly into Orlando from the UK in April and are staying at the CBR

We have ADR for Shutters at Old Port Royale for 6.50pm

Just wondered what will happen if we get delayed and miss our ADR. Do they what to charge if you dont arrive

Any information much appreciated

PJ

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    No worries! There is no charge for missing an ADR at Shutters. The only time they charge for missing a meal is for the ones you have to guarantee with a credit card like Cinderella's Royal Table.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Yep Pat is right... but if you think there's a good chance you might miss your rezies, you could always call now and have them push it back a bit just incase. It's better to arrive early then late to an ADR. Plus, Shutters tends to get a wait around that time so ADRs are a big help.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    We had a couple pleasant surprises with ADR's, DP.

We missed an ADR by quite a bit do to Test Track breaking down while we were using our fastpass, (can't plan on those times you'll get when making ADR's.) We went on to the Coral Reef anyhow. We explained ever so briefly and within a few minutes they seated us.

We had transportation difficulties going to Bona. (Nightmare) Again briefly, without going into detail Transportation Nightmare, again seated in a few minutes.

If you are just somewhat late I'd at least try and still eat there.