Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Hey I have a question instead of an answer in the Vacation Planning forums; LOL...rarely do I have a question now-a-days. I do my research...lol Anyway, I need some info on Spoodles breakfast. Is the all you can eat bit worth the 13$ (minus ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Hey I have a question instead of an answer

LOL...rarely do I have a question now-a-days. I do my research...lol Anyway, I need some info on Spoodles breakfast. Is the all you can eat bit worth the 13$ (minus AP 10% off) and how is the food.?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    See and here I thought "oooo maybe I can answer her first question in years" but... nope...
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I have only done lunch years ago and dinner last month at Spoodles. One of these trips I will try their breakfast since my room is right there....but alas we end up eating breakfast either on the go from the Bakery or in our room.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Darn...what good are you both? LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    The better half and I had breakfast ther ein December, we didn't do the All you cna eat but just ordered from the menu. I thought the food was very good. I imagine the AYCE is pretty standard quality wise. it's a good b-fast p[lace though I i don't imagine you cna go wrong.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.