Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Planet Hollywood - walk-ups only? in the Vacation Planning forums; I called 407-WDW-DINE at 7am this morning to make a reservation for Planet Hollywood exactly 180 days from today, on August 12. The CM told me that for most days ...
    mritty is offline Fastpass Holder

Planet Hollywood - walk-ups only?

I called 407-WDW-DINE at 7am this morning to make a reservation for Planet Hollywood exactly 180 days from today, on August 12. The CM told me that for most days from May through September, Planet Hollywood is doing walk-ups only. No reservations. Has anyone ever heard of this before? First I have.

Anyone want to estimate how long I'll have to wait at the door of PH when we go for a walk-up in the middle of August? I've never been there before, but my friend really wants to go while we're in Downtown Disney...

Thanks!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Planet Hollywood has never taken reservations for times after 4:30 pm. It has always been walk-up only. The longest wait I've ever had was after the Dallas Cowboys game on November 11, 2007 at about 8:00 pm. We waited 20 minutes.
    They call me "Nana"

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Good to know. Thanks very much!

DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi!!! Just wanted to add that we were there in Aug. 2006 around 5pm and only had to wait 15 minutes.
    DTSZ

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    I've been there twice now and the first time we didn't have reservations. We walked up and had no wait at all!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    It shouldn't be to much of a problem. Last time I ate at PH, parks, and restaurants were very busy. Parking lots full completely, and I think they even closed a few parks for entry it was so busy. Anyways you could barely walk in PH without rubbing up against someone, we walked up and it was a 30-45 min wait. So if it's that busy, i'd say thats how long you would wait. Otherwise I'd say you'll be fine.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11