Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Character Breakfasts before park opening?? in the Vacation Planning forums; What character breakfasts are available at the parks BEFORE the park opens? If you stay at a Disney Resort, do the buses run to the part at that time before ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Character Breakfasts before park opening??

What character breakfasts are available at the parks BEFORE the park opens? If you stay at a Disney Resort, do the buses run to the part at that time before the parks open?

Thanks.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    All the character breakfasts that are in the 4 parks take ADRs before the usual 9AM opening time. Lately, it seems the earliest reservation is ~ 8AM. There are buses that early from your Disney resort. I know in the past some were even labelled "Character Breakfast." I haven't had the need to use one, so I'm not sure what they are doing now.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

I love doing character breakfast before the park opens. It's the best way to get some great photos. Especially Main Street, Cinderella Castle and The Partners Statue.

I think we'll try breakfast at Tusker House in December to check that out.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

What are the BEST ones to go to before the park opens?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    "BEST" is very subjective to each person and group. What are YOU most looking to get out of a breakfast character meal in the parks? Food quality? Character interaction? Atmosphere? Service? Early admittance in the parks to get photos?

I really like Crystal Palace lately for a character breakfast in the parks because it consistently had great food, good service, nice atmosphere, good character interaction, and a great opportunity for photographs on Main Street USA and of Cinderella Castle before the masses descend. This is all in my humble opinion, your mileage may vary.

I have also done CRT, which was also excellent all around...but it's been years since I have done it. The last time I ate there though was before Akershus had their princess meals in Epcot's WS.

I've also done Donald's breakfast in the AK in Dinoland before it got moved to Tusker House in Africa. We didn't have a good experience that morning, so I generally don't recommend it...however that was years ago. Things may have changed.

I've never done a character meal in DHS.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    Definitely definitely do an early breakfast if you can. Nothing beats walking down Mainstreet totally alone. (Well, almost). It really feels like you have the park to yourself, even if it is for that little stretch. Buses start running super early, so you could make your meal for sure. I like to go really early, 8 or 8:15, to make the day longer. The food is all generally the same, (all good!) but the characters vary. Do as many as you can, its one of the coolest things to do at WDW!!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    "BEST" is very subjective to each person and group. What are YOU most looking to get out of a breakfast character meal in the parks? Food quality? Character interaction? Atmosphere? Service? Early admittance in the parks to get photos?

Can I answer "all of the above"? I think pictures in front of the castle or pics in general would score high for me? (do they have the photopass photographers there at that time?) Food quality and Character interaction are important too.

Are there any that you would advise NOT to go to? And what are your MUST do when you go?

Thanks in advance for your help!