Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Drinks at Table Service Restaurants in the Vacation Planning forums; I notice with the DDP that you get a soft drink included with your table service meal Can anyone tell me what sort of drink this is? I guess you ...
    PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Drinks at Table Service Restaurants

I notice with the DDP that you get a soft drink included with your table service meal

Can anyone tell me what sort of drink this is? I guess you are restricted in some way.

Is it just the regular coke/sprite etc available or are there any other options available?

If so, what is your favourite drink to have??

I keep thinking of all these questions to ask all you experts now we are only a month or so away from going to Disney

Cant wait!!!!

Regards

PJ from the UK

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I believe it includes a small, single serving drink off the menu. I normally go with a coke or an iced tea.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC View Post
    I notice with the DDP that you get a soft drink included with your table service meal

Is it just the regular coke/sprite etc available or are there any other options available?

Cant wait!!!!

Regards

PJ from the UK
    Bottled Water, juice, coffee, hot tea, milk also.

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know if it varies from place to place or not but....a few locations we dined at would let us get the fancy non alcoholic drinks they offered in a regular glass instead of the "special" ones
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    It does vary by restaurant, but in general, it's any normal non-alcoholic non-specialty drink, and you can get free refills on it if it would come with free refills otherwise (ie, yes on coke, no on bottled water).

Also, the counter service meals, I've found, come with *either* a large or small drink, but if you just say "and a coke", you'll get a small. You have to specifically say "and a large coke".

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    It does vary by restaurant, but in general, it's any normal non-alcoholic non-specialty drink, and you can get free refills on it if it would come with free refills otherwise (ie, yes on coke, no on bottled water).

Also, the counter service meals, I've found, come with *either* a large or small drink, but if you just say "and a coke", you'll get a small. You have to specifically say "and a large coke".
    I know at Corral Reef, Cafe May and Prime Time my DD got specialty drinks but no electric ice cube, so I gave her mine.

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We got milkshakes as our beverage on the DDP at 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi!
    Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post

Yes! Always specify "large" when ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by suznels View Post
    We got milkshakes as our beverage on the DDP at 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi!
    We've had the milkshakes as our beverage at 50's too! And we've also had the bottomless milkshakes at Whispering Canyon for our beverage on the DDP!

Rule of thumb...can't hurt to ask! The worst they can do is tell you 'no'.