Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Added a person to reservation in the Vacation Planning forums; I have a question? My mom and I are visiting WDW May 10-14. Some unexpected circumstances have occurred and now my dad is also coming. Here's the problem, I made ...
    hms1016 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Added a person to reservation

I have a question? My mom and I are visiting WDW May 10-14. Some unexpected circumstances have occurred and now my dad is also coming. Here's the problem, I made three of my ADR's a long time ago. Two at Le Cellier and one at Chef Mickey's. At this point I am sure that I would not be able to get these reservations. I don't want to call because I don't want to draw attention to the situation. Do you think that for these three ADR's that they will accommodate the additional person. I am hoping to just tell them when we go up to the podium the day of the reservation. What does everyone think?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I wouldn't think that one more person is going to make that big of a difference but you may have to wait longer then normal (if it's a busy time of year). You may want to call Disney Dining and give them the possible scenerio and see what they think
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!