Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Where can we eat AND have a nice conversation? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs My vote is for Artist Point. That was wonderful food, tables are set pretty far apart, and the service was great. I loved the buffalo steak ...
    wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    My vote is for Artist Point. That was wonderful food, tables are set pretty far apart, and the service was great. I loved the buffalo steak there.
    While Artist Point is one of our favorite restaurants to enjoy without the kids, be careful what time you make your reservation for. DH and I went there for our anniversary at 6:30 and we were annoyed by the behavior of two of the families in the restaurant.

Loud kids running back and forth through the restaurant, parents not disciplining them, etc. It kind of ruined the experience for us. So, I would go for a later time and hopefully you won't run into this problem.

If you are looking for another location for a different meal, I would highly recommend the Yacht Club Galley in the Yacht Club resort. The food and service are great and you can usually be seated even without an ADR. We have been there several times during the past year and have never been disappointed.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by wdw4us2 View Post
    While Artist Point is one of our favorite restaurants to enjoy without the kids, be careful what time you make your reservation for. DH and I went there for our anniversary at 6:30 and we were annoyed by the behavior of two of the families in the restaurant.

Loud kids running back and forth through the restaurant, parents not disciplining them, etc. It kind of ruined the experience for us. So, I would go for a later time and hopefully you won't run into this problem.
    We usually eat at the earlier dinner time, and have never had that experience at Artists Point. I'm sorry you did, however, and hope that it was an isolated case.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12