Where can we eat AND have a nice conversation?
OK folks - I find myself in need of your advice...
I'm meeting someone at WDW in September. This will essentially be his first trip and I want to have a nice dinner on our first evening there.
So, I'm looking for a sit down restaurant that meets the following criteria:
- Nice atmosphere is important
- It doesn't have to be romantic but MUST be conducive to conversation
- Not packed in like sardines - a little space between tables so I don't feel like everyone is evesdropping on our conversation
- Good service is very important - don't want them to hover but don't want to be ignored either
- Can be in a park or at a resort
- The price or number of TS credits is not a big factor
- Food should be good
I was thinking about Citrico's or Bistro de Paris. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated!!