Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss Character Meal for Boys being tested in the Vacation Planning forums; Just saw this on www.mouseplanet.com and thought I'd share....looks like maybe we are getting closer to this actually happening!!! Beyond Breakfast and Beyond It's looking like the Breakfast and Beyond ...
    Just saw this on www.mouseplanet.com and thought I'd share....looks like maybe we are getting closer to this actually happening!!!

Beyond Breakfast and Beyond

It's looking like the Breakfast and Beyond character dining experience at Hollywood & Vine at the Disney-MGM Studios will be delayed a little longer. We're now hearing rumors that the meal will not begin service until the beginning of June. Another rumor that we're starting to hear is that the character meal will take place at both breakfast and lunch, possibly endangering the working name of the meal.

Reportedly, characters at the meal will include a virtual "Who's Who" of Pixar characters, including Buzz Lightyear, Sarge (of Green Army Men fame) and Mr. Incredible. Of course, none of this is final until they actually start holding the event.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    thanks melissa, how cool would that be, right before our trips...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Hope MGM get a Charactor meal..........................we was at one in 2002 in "Hollywood & Vine" .it was brilliant....good food & great fun...I was really dissapointed when they stopped doing it...so bring on "The Boys"

I Belle
    Maggie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12