Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dining Discuss Character Meal for Boys being tested in the Vacation Planning forums; From today's Mouseplanet WDW update: http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdat.../wdw050228.htm Disney is testing a character meal aimed at boys, featuring Disney Heroes including Mickey Mouse, Aladdin, Hercules, Beast, Peter Pan, and others. The test ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Character Meal for Boys being tested

From today's Mouseplanet WDW update: http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdat.../wdw050228.htm

Disney is testing a character meal aimed at boys, featuring Disney Heroes including Mickey Mouse, Aladdin, Hercules, Beast, Peter Pan, and others. The test will take place at the Epcot Mother's Day Brunch. Priority Seatings for Saturday, May 7, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday, May 8, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. are going fast, and can be booked by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).

This is a great idea, but I wonder which restaurant would host it if they were to continue it?
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I read about this on Mouseplanet yesterday too and I do have to say that I was pretty excited about it! Everytime we book a character meal I make a suggestion to the cast member making my priority seatings that they should offer an alternative to the Disney Princesses for the boys and FINALLY they are at least trying it! I for one know that if they do indeed continue to offer this that we will be booking it everytime we visit the World!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Add Tarzan and I'm there! We wants the Tarzan! We wants the Tarzan!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Add Tarzan and I'm there! We wants the Tarzan! We wants the Tarzan!
    A little eye candy for the adults couldn't hurt!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    What a great idea!!!! That way the little(and old) boys can eat with male characters instead of with the Princesses! I love the idea. Though there still is the problem of finding where to put it once tested.
    Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    What a great idea!!!! That way the little(and old) boys can eat with male characters instead of with the Princesses! I love the idea. Though there still is the problem of finding where to put it once tested.
    I think they should put it somewhere at MGM since they no longer have any character meals at that park after they stopped doing the one at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe that's what they should do...just start having a Hero's Character Meal at Hollywood and Vine!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I think they should put it somewhere at MGM since they no longer have any character meals at that park after they stopped doing the one at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe that's what they should do...just start having a Hero's Character Meal at Hollywood and Vine!
    GMTA! I was thinking that MGM desperately needs a character meal, and put one back at H&V. I've never eaten there, so I don't know if it would fit...but I can't imagine why it wouldn't.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Great idea!
    Izzy

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I like that idea! The only males that I remember from the breakfast at Cindy's were Dopey and Peter Pan - all the rest were Princesses (not that it's a bad thing!).
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking

I think the boy character breakfast is a wonderful idea. We had eaten at H&V on our last trip. It was nice and pretty much room for everyone to move around. Not too crowded.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

Is there anybody who has priority seating arrangements for the testing of the boy's character meal? Would love any feedback to hear how it was upon your return. I am hoping that they will decide to go with it so we can book one for our next trip.

Is there anybody who tried out the trial run for the boy's character breakfast this past weekend? Just wondering how it went and if it was received well. I am really hoping they will permanently add it before we go in June!

Just found out about this link to sign a petition to try and get Disney to add a boy's character meal. There aren't that many signatures yet... I just went on and signed myself and I was only #15, but maybe we here at DWT can get that total up there!!! PLEASE go to this link:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/wdw92904/petition.html

Just found another petition for WDW to add a boy's character meal. This one has a lot more signatures on it than the one I previously mentioned in my earlier post. I was signature #1099 on this petition. Please go and add your signature. It takes less than 10 seconds!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_p...gned.cgi?wdw929

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast