Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Beaches and Cream in the Vacation Planning forums; I just tried making an ADR for Beaches and Cream for lunch and found out that they don't take ADR's. Anyone know what time they open for lunch? We want ...

Beaches and Cream

I just tried making an ADR for Beaches and Cream for lunch and found out that they don't take ADR's. Anyone know what time they open for lunch? We want to go get the Kitchen Sink for lunch someday.

Thanks!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I believe they open at around 11am Lori.

It's a REALLY tiny place. Only about 20 tables, tops. So just get there early. Although it doesn't take long to eat. I've been there numerous times and the most I've had to wait is 20 minutes which ain't bad at all!

I've been there for dinner mostly though. One time at 4pm, one time at 7pm, the other at 10:30pm!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I've been about 5 times. By going at 11am when it opens, you should be able to just walk right in. But be 15 minutes late, and you're going to have to put your name on the list and expect at least a 20 minute wait. Unlike Jeanne, aside from the one time I went right at 11, every other visit for me has encountered a 15-50 minute wait. Your waits will probably be less if you go at less common lunch/dinner times, but there will probably still be some waiting. But don't let that turn you away... it's definitely one of my favorite places to eat in all of WDW, and well worth it, even for the simple menu. The atmosphere is just too great to miss out on.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Definitely go when it opens Lori. We went in the evening and our wait was almost an hour, but it was WELL worth it! They have the best burgers on property IMHO and what can you say about the kitchen sink other than...it's FANTASTIC!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    They have the best burgers on property IMHO and what can you say about the kitchen sink other than...it's FANTASTIC!
    I will second that burger comment. They are good! These aren't your skinny little mass produced theme park burgers (Sorry Lou... I know how much you love Pecos Bill's). I like to get the double cheeseburger with bacon, which is a recommended add-on here, because unlike most places, "add bacon" results in like 6 strips of meaty goodness, not 2.

As for ice cream, I've never had the Kitchen Sink because I've never been with a party larger than 2, and you will need at least 4 to eat it unless you are superhuman (although one Cast Member mentioned to me last time that a record does exist where one guest ate an entire Kitchen Sink in like 12 minutes or something... I forget the time, but I'm just using 12 minutes as an example. Ask what the record is when you visit. I'm sure someone will know). Instead, my vote goes to the No Way Jose... vanilla and chocolate ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter sauces, chocolate and peanut butter chips, a ton of whipped cream and a cherry... gosh, I'm drooling just remembering the last one I had. Even this is large enough for two people if you can bring yourself to share it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

The whole menu looks great. But I know if I eat anything else there is no way I'll be able to eat any ice cream. And that's all I want!!! My dad loves ice cream but I don't think even he could eat the whole thing himself.

Thanks guys!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    The burgers are the best on Disney property Lori. They are made different from all the other burgers!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I can't wait to go!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Um... all I can say is that Kitchen Sink is MINE!!!!! When I go I have got to try it! But, where is Beaches and Cream exactly located in the park?

Quote Originally Posted by StephlovesWDW View Post
    Um... all I can say is that Kitchen Sink is MINE!!!!! When I go I have got to try it! But, where is Beaches and Cream exactly located in the park?
    Beaches and Cream is not at any of the parks. It is located at the Beach Club Resort right by the pool.

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Thanks disneydreamer98.

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love Beaches and Cream!! I really want to get the Kitchen Sink this time because we've never had it, but it will just be my sister and I, so I don't think we will be able to even get close to finishing it!

If we do decide to get it, are you able to substitute ice cream flavors? I saw the description on Disneydreamer98's post and I'm not a big fan of the Coffee.
    ~Ashleigh

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    I would assume that you can sub flavours, I have never had the kitchen sink there, the Fudge Mud Slide is my favourite. There used to be a time I could eat the whole thing myself - AFTER dinner at the Yachtsman! And yes the burgers are the best there

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009