Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Planet Hollywood on DDP? in the Vacation Planning forums; Just wondering when Planet Hollywood was added to the list of Disney Dining Plan restaurants? I noticed this on Disney's website, and then searched around to find it on 3 ...
    DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder

Planet Hollywood on DDP?

Just wondering when Planet Hollywood was added to the list of Disney Dining Plan restaurants? I noticed this on Disney's website, and then searched around to find it on 3 others. Have I just missed this before or is it really a new addition to the DDP?

Thanks so much!!
    DTSZ

DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ok, I just printed out what must be an updated version of the 2008 Deluxe Dining Plan brochure and there are a few other restaurants that were added to the plan from the Downtown Disney area.
    My original brochure just listed Cap'n Jack's. Now they have added Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, FoodQuest, and Wolfgang Puck Express as Quick Service rest., and Planet Hollywood, Raglan Road, and Wolfgang Puck Cafe as Table Service.

When did they do this? I think it's pretty cool that now there are even more options for those of us who would like to use the dining plan!!!
    DTSZ

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    I'm sure you could use the DDP for cheap things of the Planet Hollywood menu like pop or a light dessert.