Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss I'm going to the American Adventure Dinner in American Pavillion! in the Vacation Planning forums; I am so excited to be attending the American Adventure Dinner signature event INSIDE the American Pavilion, Aug. 31, 2008! Has anyone had dinner inside the Pavilion before? I'm wondering ...
    Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder

I'm going to the American Adventure Dinner in American Pavillion!

I am so excited to be attending the American Adventure Dinner signature event INSIDE the American Pavilion, Aug. 31, 2008! Has anyone had dinner inside the Pavilion before? I'm wondering where inside the dinner buffet will be held (as well as what Deb Wills and Steve Barrett might have planned for the evening). The menu looks very good as well.

I've had my Aug. 30-Sept. 1 trip booked for a few weeks now and I was thrilled to receive my MEI-Mouse Fan Travel e-Newsletter for June and Deb Will's newsletter last week to find the signature dinner event weekend for my exact travel dates! WooHoo!

Is anyone else planning to attend?

Thanks Beci, Mouse Fan Travel!!!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

beci is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Love That Duck View Post
    I am so excited to be attending the American Adventure Dinner signature event INSIDE the American Pavilion, Aug. 31, 2008! Has anyone had dinner inside the Pavilion before? I'm wondering where inside the dinner buffet will be held (as well as what Deb Wills and Steve Barrett might have planned for the evening). The menu looks very good as well.

Thanks Beci, Mouse Fan Travel!!!
    You are very welcome Nancy Ann!! I have to admit this is one of the events I have always wanted to attend. Its really nice to have dinner in a unique spot!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    This sounds like it would be a really cool experience. I can't wait to read all about it.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

It does indeed sound like it's going to be a FUN evening and a wonderful new WDW memory to cherish. I already had room only booked for Labor Day weekend and was beyond excited when I received my MEI/Mouse Fan Travel Newsletter and saw this event taking place during my exact dates (8/30-9/1). LOL, I couldn't buy my ticket fast enough.

Dinner INSIDE the American Pavilion has long been something I, too, have wanted to experience. Thanks to MEI/Mouse Fan Travel, it's going to be a reality.

MK has EMH that night so it would be great if some folks feel like heading over to MK after EPCOT closes to continue the fun.

Yep, I'm excited. I haven't been to WDW since Memorial Day 2007 and what a wonderful event to look forward to upon my return to WDW.

Thanks again, Beci. See you in 48 days!
    Last edited by Love That Duck; 07-13-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept 4-9 - Pop Century

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    That sounds so great! I didn't even know this was even possible.

beci is offline A-Ticket holder
    My motto is... if you can dream it, and you have enough limit on your credit card, we can work with Disney and do it! : )
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

Quote Originally Posted by beci View Post
    My motto is... if you can dream it, and you have enough limit on your credit card, we can work with Disney and do it! : )
    I like that motto!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept 4-9 - Pop Century