Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Biergarten in the Vacation Planning forums; ADRs are made for October! Everyone in the family made his/her top choice. Sadly, I can't find time to squeeze in Biergarten . It was one of my top picks ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

Biergarten

ADRs are made for October! Everyone in the family made his/her top choice. Sadly, I can't find time to squeeze in Biergarten . It was one of my top picks to try!! Below is a list of where we will eat. I put a * by the ones that are new to us. I tried to book only one-two a day. Will I regret not making it to Germany? Anyone been there? I would love to know more about it! Thanks!!

Akershus - B'fast
    Teppan Edo - Dinner*
    'Ohana - B'fast*
    Mama Melrose's - Dinner*
    San Angel Inn - Dinner*
    Rainforest Cafe - Lunch (A.K.)*
    Crystal Palace - Dinner
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    My family really enjoys the Biergarten. The show while you eat is entertaining and pretty amazing, but it looks like you will be eating at some pretty good places too. Maybe you'll just have to book another vacation to Disney to see the Biergarten

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I really enjoyed it the first time but when we went last year we got sick. (We know what got us sick.) Most of the food was good. And the entertainment is great!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    You have really solid choices there!

I love the biergarten. The food is pretty solid german eats. Seating is festival style. There is an oompah band.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

WDWtraveler46 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've been to the Biergarten on both of our past trips to WDW. The food is excellent and the entertainment is great. Being that I am half German, I just absolutely needed to have a beer with my meal. It was ice cold and went well with the food.

If I had an extra day and an extra couple of credits on our DDP for our trip in September, we would go. But, we want to try some other places this time.

Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Disneyland Trips - 1976-2005 - Too many (or not enough) to count!
    Disneyland Annual Passholder - 1998-1999
    2005 - WDW Offsite
    2007 - Port Orleans FQ
    2008 - Coronado Springs
    Feb. 2009 - Disneyland(We celebrated Jacque's b-day.)
    Sept. 2009 - DCL and Coronado Springs (Just can't get enough of the magic!)
    Mar. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland
    Oct. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland (Including Mickey's Halloween Party)
    Feb. 2011 - POFQ and the WDW Radio Cruise

"The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." - Walt Disney
    Read about my 2008 WDW Trip Plans and now my Post Trip Report: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html
    Read about Eric & Jacque's 2011 vacation to Walt Disney World and on Lou's Cruise (Deck 7 Cool Kids!) at The Disney Hub

Visit my Disney site: The Disney Hub
    Follow me and The Disney Hub on Twitter: @disneyhub
    Like The Disney Hub on facebook: The Disney Hub Facebook Page
    Friend me up on facebook: Eric Steinmetz on Facebook
    Join the Deck 7 neighbors facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6457502&ref=nf

Deposit on the WDW Cruise:$400.00
    Going on a trip to WDW and cruise with my wife: Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife and our Disney Friends (And Box People):Absolutely Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife, our Disney Friends (And Box People), and with my family:Extremely Priceless!!!!

ChrisX is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It looks like you have some very good meals planned. Biergarten is a very good and festive time. The food is good and the atmosphere is lively and entertaining. But you can't hit all the restaurants so now you have a reason to go back.

I do enjoy their "pretzel rolls".

Thanks for the thoughts! I read these with my DH and really emphasized the trips back to WDW!! I mean really, doesn't a person NEED to try Biergarten, LeCellier, Rose and Crown, . . .
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

WDWtraveler46 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    There are sooooo many places that you want to eat at or do at WDW, and you just don't have enough time on your vacation to "do it all." That's why you have to go back time after time again.

Or, if you are like me, see what you can do to stretch that vacation out one extra day. LOL

Disneyland Trips - 1976-2005 - Too many (or not enough) to count!
    Disneyland Annual Passholder - 1998-1999
    2005 - WDW Offsite
    2007 - Port Orleans FQ
    2008 - Coronado Springs
    Feb. 2009 - Disneyland(We celebrated Jacque's b-day.)
    Sept. 2009 - DCL and Coronado Springs (Just can't get enough of the magic!)
    Mar. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland
    Oct. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland (Including Mickey's Halloween Party)
    Feb. 2011 - POFQ and the WDW Radio Cruise

"The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." - Walt Disney
    Read about my 2008 WDW Trip Plans and now my Post Trip Report: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html
    Read about Eric & Jacque's 2011 vacation to Walt Disney World and on Lou's Cruise (Deck 7 Cool Kids!) at The Disney Hub

Visit my Disney site: The Disney Hub
    Follow me and The Disney Hub on Twitter: @disneyhub
    Like The Disney Hub on facebook: The Disney Hub Facebook Page
    Friend me up on facebook: Eric Steinmetz on Facebook
    Join the Deck 7 neighbors facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6457502&ref=nf

Deposit on the WDW Cruise:$400.00
    Going on a trip to WDW and cruise with my wife: Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife and our Disney Friends (And Box People):Absolutely Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife, our Disney Friends (And Box People), and with my family:Extremely Priceless!!!!

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I mean really, doesn't a person NEED to try Biergarten, LeCellier, Rose and Crown, . . .
    Yes!

WenD2ndStar is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've been to Biergarten and San Angel Inn, and I've been really happy at both. The atmosphere in San Angel Inn is a lot more peacefull, whereas Germany is mroe festive, but I feel like San Angel Inn really makes you feel like you are in Mexico, so I hope you love it. I've always wanted to try Askerhus, so please post a review after your trip ! Which of the places in your list was your top choice?
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by WenD2ndStar View Post
    I've been to Biergarten and San Angel Inn, and I've been really happy at both. The atmosphere in San Angel Inn is a lot more peacefull, whereas Germany is mroe festive, but I feel like San Angel Inn really makes you feel like you are in Mexico, so I hope you love it. I've always wanted to try Askerhus, so please post a review after your trip ! Which of the places in your list was your top choice?

We have been to Akershus for breakfast on both of our trips! It was a huge hit with the girls, so it is a must-do for everyone!! We did Cinderella's Royal Table the first trip, but could not get in the 2nd time. However, the girls picked Akershus over CRT!! One of our favorite moments was when Mulan got "sassy" with my DH! The kids loved it! The atmosphere is fantastic. I highly recommend going there!!
    My top pick was 'Ohana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch!! I loved the Luau at the Polynesian, and we have never seen or anywhere, so I thought this would be a perfect start to our day at MK!!
    I will let you know how it all turns out this year! I am also really excited about San Angel and the Rainforest Cafe!! I just love to eat! Heck!! I just love DISNEY!!!!!!!!
    Samantha