Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss CRT Character Lunch? in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know anything about the new CRT CHARACTER lunch starting in June? Is there a menu or buffet? What Characters, etc? This might work for our next trip......
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

CRT Character Lunch?

Does anyone know anything about the new CRT CHARACTER lunch starting in June? Is there a menu or buffet? What Characters, etc? This might work for our next trip...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    From AllEarsNet.com:

Cinderella's Royal Table Character Dine: Beginning June 10th, a new Character Lunch will debut at the Magic Kingdom! All your favorite Princesses from breakfast will now be at the mid-day meal! The character lunch will feature family style salad and dessert and the choice of five adult entrees or children's meals along with a non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage. Lunch will be $23.99 for adults (12 and older) and $12.99 for children 3-11. A deposit of $10 per adult and $5 per child will be required (as is currently the case with breakfast).
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the info! My daughter will be thrilled about this (if we can get in!) I wonder if it will be as tough to snag a PS as it is for breakfast!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!